COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
maybe ring girls who walk across the approach during games breaks, showing the round the teams would be playing next

Girls? C'mon, what about some hot guys?? We can't just cater for one gender!! ;)

And anything social is a great idea!! A dinner on the Monday evening sounds like a fantastic end to a full on weekend. The golf on the other hand... Could be a good side wager!! But as I don't play I'll leave that to the people who have some idea and some skills......oh and those who are just hacks ;)

I have no doubt that Sunraysia Tenpin will provide a CC to remember!! :)

Ok, I'll send Chucky a PM and see if I can arrange him to parade the leader board for the ladies in his thongs and his thong.

Rob

I'm sure I said 'hot guys'?? ;)

That's a really generous offer there.....Gees I really hope Craig is just too busy to fit it into his schedule ;)

Girls? C'mon, what about some hot guys?? We can't just cater for one gender!! ;)

And anything social is a great idea!! A dinner on the Monday evening sounds like a fantastic end to a full on weekend. The golf on the other hand... Could be a good side wager!! But as I don't play I'll leave that to the people who have some idea and some skills......oh and those who are just hacks ;)

I have no doubt that Sunraysia Tenpin will provide a CC to remember!! :)

Yeah but the mens side of the event has some good looking blokes (so the ladies keep telling me! Ha Ha), but the womens draw leaves a bit to be desired now adays, so we need something to look at!!!!!
This will get me i trouble i am sure.......:D

Yeah but the mens side of the event has some good looking blokes (so the ladies keep telling me! Ha Ha), but the womens draw leaves a bit to be desired now adays, so we need something to look at!!!!!

lol..if i were you i'd delete this before anyone else reads it :p

Brave man there Jason.

On a serious note, I think better organisation of the area we leave our bowling gear. Maybe the men/women have to wait until the previous block has put their stuff away or something. There will probably be a break for oiling (depending what Rob has planned) so it should be easy enough. Maybe even separate mens and womens areas........

That's more than brave... Maybe slightly suicidal. lol... :surrender:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where to start.....Jase someone has been misleading you.....BIG TIME ;) I suggest you find yourself some new sources.....because they aren't talking about the guys in CC :p

And you are lucky you live far enough away :p I've let it rip for much less....;) And I've also bitten at a smaller worm ;)

I suppose u have to say things like that because u r married now

Back
Top Bottom