biggest choke

D

Danish Pastry

I'm just wondering,

what is the worst split, or the worst lead you blew, or any other big CHOKES :!: (and where did it happen :?: )

I can tell you mine is a seventy pin lead to lose by ten at Bankstown and the worst split would be a 3-7-8-10 at Mt Gravatt from a decent looking brookie :!:

i guess you could call mine a choke :oops:
i was on my last ball and was about to bowl a 290 and every ball had been perfect.. and i pulled the last one and went waaaayy left and i left the 1 and 2 pin..

so i'm not the only one that choked at bankstown :!: :mrgreen:

for some strange reason i can never can get passed a five bagger and the next ball i ALWAYS seem to through it way wide :!: :!: :mrgreen:

I have found the key to throwing a lot of strikes in a row is just forgetting about it completely. Don't look at the screen either, it makes you more nervous. I have a thrown 10 bagger as my best followed by a 9 bagger and an 8 bagger. In all of those I just have forgotton all about the last shot I bowled, and just got up and focused on the next shot only.

Don't concentrate harder the more strikes you get to either. That will tense your muscles up and you will miss your mark. Just stay relaxed as possible by not acknowledging the strikes you have.

Anyways hope that helps :D

Its not really a choke just a pathetic excuse for a game...
81 X X X X X X X X X 81 it was 266 i think :?

Mine's better :lol:

8/ 9- X X X X X X X XXX = 268

The pin i missed was a 6 pin :p Oh well.

Or

X X S8- S7- X X X X X XXX = 239 :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's all good I have no regrets. I'm only 17.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I was the laughing stock of my league for the past two years as the only person to do this. In two consecutive weeks, i through 700's, sounds great, nuthin to laugh at, the worst part, i threw 2 290's those two weeks. Again, nuthin to laugh about but it was how i did the 290'ss I think you all could have guessed by now but i had 11 in a row each game and pitted it!!!!! HAHA, i had to laugh. But, the way i look at it, i beat the shit outta everyone last season as it was my best season average and series of all time, when i was 15, go figure (224 ave and 798 series) Very fun. Good luck and good bowling all, take care.

BTW

BTW,
Feel lucky. You all now know sumthin my mom and dad dont even know! So when i cum over there, i expect alot of laughter! hehe, j/p.

Haha mines pretty bad

went X 6/ X X X X X X X X X X for a 280... its a good game dont get me wrong but by missing the head pin al2getha, i had no chance of the magical game. But before that went first 11 then choked, left the 1-10... who the hell misses the head pin on the final shot??? shit i'm an idiot!! ahh well. but my best comeback woulda had to been when i was 36 pins down, bowling like a retarted chicken... then managed to win by a pin, luck mostly coz my opponent left the 8-10 hehehehe :D :D :D :twisted:

newayz i'm out

Later

oh i forgot that he left it in the 10th frame too. oh and i made a 7 count, needed 2 to win... being a smartass got 2 for a the victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One morning at league on a saturday

X X X F(x) / X X X F (x) / F (x) / F(x) / 7

Yeah that made my day, nothing like throwing 14 in a row to mess up your day. My best 197 game yet :oops:

Actually i was having a great day on the lanes, couldnt really do a thing wrong. Was an early saturday morning league, lanes were dry, was great, using a hard case and swinging the shot was just awesome. Problem was i bought a new pair of dexters a few days before, i was still playing around with heel and sole combinations, if i didnt keep a deep knee bend i would foul. Pretty simple, started to shit me (and my team mate) in the end.

SORRY PAT!!!

Sorry man but the biggest one i heard about was Pats 299 which he left the head pin!!!

No offence man but you did end up gettin your 300 so its all good!!

don't worry always 3rd bowled a 299 at Caboolture and the last shot was a i think he said "a weak pocket shot that left a five pin"

Back
Top Bottom