mt gravatt skins

matt_fryer

f been i would like to thank the team at mt gravatt today for a well run day and thanks to kdand k cleaning for the $200 if not for that we would not of been able to pay the same and a big thanks to luke for getting the numbres he did.
i would just like to ask ronnie if you can tell me who this terry wenban guy is and where he come from lol you nut:D

hahaha

It was a great day and very well run

Well done to Luke and everyone at Mt Gravatt

Yeah it was a great day, Thanks to all who organised & ran the day, now If I could only have carried those 10 pins.....

Also, this new guy showed up...Terry W.....Ronnie.....you know him.....he dont bowl league, just subs here & there....avergaes 220+ just about everywhere....but you know I couldn't place him.... :p :p :p

BOBBIE/LUKE (MT GRAVATT STAFF),

I'm glad that all the bowlers enjoyed such a great day. The skins was a great success by the sounds of things. :mrgreen: =D> Sorry I wasn't there but I am happy that the money we gave wen't to good use.

Kim Spicer- Suna
P.S. Tim it's good to see that you where not rostered on at Aspley.
Great Game 2.

I would like to thank all the staff at Mt Gravatt for a great day, the skins was excellently run.

Thankyou heaps to the Spicers/K&K for the sponsorship, it's sponsorship that helps make these events a success, so thankyou for your input to the sport it is much appreciated.

Thankyou Kim, I appreciate it. And yes I am glad I was able to attend this event too, I like to support tournaments wherever I can, and the chance to bowl against some excellent competition is always a plus.

Tim.

great day today tourny ran smooth and was a good turn out,

scores lets just say lowest skin went for 220 by TERRY WHO
and the rest were 240 and over