MT GRAVATT DAWN BREAKER

M

mtgravatt

Mt Gravatt is holding a handicapped doubles skins on Sunday morning 29th January. Check-in will be at midnight and we start bowling at 12.30am Breakfast will be provided for all bowlers.

We are running a 16 game format with each skin worth $200. Should a tie occur the skin will be split between the teams.

The cost will be $200 per team ($100 per person) for the 16 games. Payout is based on 24 teams. The combined average is set at a maximum of 390, with your highest average at any centre taken as at 31st December.

Carl Trad has generously donated a high performance ball and Roller bag to be raffled and drawn on the night.

is it possible to leave names and averages here or do we need to ring up?? if so, can u plz add: melanie acworth - 152 and brett laird - 163 to the skins.

do we need to pay a deposit also?

Hi Melanie,

You can leave you details on here however the centre needs a contact phone number and yes a deposit is required the deposit is $50.00

Thanks
Rachael

thanks rachel for lettin me know.... my contact number is 0439761891. the deposit will b paid in by brett for the both of us.

hey there,

can u put Bradley Quinn and Geoff-Campbell Burns down please

contact number is 0407447453 or 54447419

thanks

Who exactly is running this tournament?
I might bowl, depending on if I can find someone willing to bowl with me, I loved the last Dawnbreaker I bowled in...

If I find someone who wants to bowl with me in it then I will let you know straight away.

i have just returned to bowling after 6 years and i am in a phantom league at the moment with i think a 160 - 165 average over 15 games am i able to bowl in this just wondering i also will need to find someone
thankyou
daniel

Hi All,

Valerie (centre manager) and Kim Barry (assistant manager) are running the tournament.

Hey All,

Remember that the centre must have;

1. A Contact Phone Number
2. Averages that are current

This will help the staff to complete your entry

thanks
Rachael

hi, can you please put fred desmier and adrian lea (kat) down. contact is greenslopes bowl. ave are fred 182, kat 200.
thanks

just checking if dawn breaker is still on as no teams have been posted here yet and it was asked for about 4 days ago.
thanks
fred desmier

the dawn breaker is still going ahead but kimmy is in rocky so u will have to wait till monday to get a squad list if ur lucky

Squad List as at 19.01.06

Attachments

• MT GRAVATT DAWNBREAKER.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom