biggest choke

well i guess u can say mine was a pretty big choke, at caboolture i had a good 8 in a row..... then i bowled a real brookie shot left 1 3, missed it, then got a 9....missed it, ended with a 248. i was goin head to head wit my bro, he beat me....sooo badd :oops:

i just got word from always 3rd that he threw another 299 but this time it wasn't the 5 pin it was the 7 pin..........................................

the word to describe it nasty :!:

IT WOBBLED LEVI :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

yeah well my biggest choke was in bankstown last year at nationals and i had the first 8 then left 4-7 to chop it then left a 2-4-7 to chop that. i think i finished with a 244.
it was quite embarrassing

Both these weren't really me choke'n... just bad luck...
First was front 8, with my shock, then 7-10 7-10, for a 245 i think..
the next was front 9, then a tenpin... had two messengers coming across, both hit each other and ended up missing by less than 3inches or some small amount, one in front one just behind... to make it worst the one in front went off the wall stood up and past it again but behind this time, falling just behiind......ended with 27.. then started next game with front 6.....

Ive had that happen }-Adam-{, bowling doubles at mt gravatt, front 8, (8) 1, (8)1 = 245. Both splits were 4-9's. :eek: Whats worse is my partner didnt even roll a 400 series, i shot 654 :cry:

Arrg, the 8-1's didnt turn out right. Should have been {8} 1, {8} 1. Silly emotes :oops:

hahaha thats alright... i was at mt warren on sunday right .. adn i got the front 7 and then THREE open frames after that for a 226 CHOKE HAHAHAHA... so good

i know someone that went front 6 then choked big time to get a 195 the person was very cut at me cos they did'nt get their first 200 game (oh yeah it was NOT me)

i blew a 700 series/3 game on the 1/8/2003 at AMF Maitland. 257 234 144 :x . I was so shitty about it. Then yesterday i had a nice run of nine strikes the then came a 1-7-9-10, :x . oh well, maybe next time

Shot 262 in the second game of league a few years ago on the final night of the season which had put me top of the averages - turned around and shot 123 the next game and dropped out of the top five :shock:
I broke the toilet door off its hinges in showing how much I loved doing that :?

Getting beaten by Paul Lucock 163-278 in the stepladder finals in Hobart in my first tournament for 3 years, last year was a bit of howler really :eek:

There are several others but, I don't need to go on :roll:

i guess i should also mention that when i left that xmas tree earlier this year, it was on the second ball of the 10th frame after getting the first X and needing to double for the win :oops: :p :oops:

I backed up my first 300 game with a nice sub 150. And you thought hundred clubbing was bad ;).

We had bush fires around at the time, & they were getting a little close to my g/fs Dads place. I wasnt really worried about bowling after I found that out.

Needed 4 or more in the loast shot in the tenth to get ave. throw a gutter ball.. miss my average by 4 pins... to me that is shame :p

yesterday i was bowling at mt warren in this championship masters thing.. handicaped of course but anyways... i boweld a 248 - 8 strikes started the next game with a strike and then ended up with 129 ... didnt even make 400 series over two games and i missed step ladder final by 51 pins.. al i had to do was bowl a 181 :cry: :cry: bahaha..

Back
Top Bottom