Barrier Reef Motel Innisfail Open 2012

Hey mate, sorry for the laste notice, but can you please remove Morty and Tyrone from E squad. Ive just gotten word that neither of them can get up there due to work issues. Again, terribly sorry for the late notice mate. See you tomorrow, matt

Thanks Matt, Morty just rung and let me know. Still have 80, hopefully we can keep it that way!!!

E-J

Crazydomains web server is experiencing problems. Please see results attached.

Attachments

• phase1.pdf
    771.8 KB · Views: 47
Congratulations to Brandon Qualischefski for bowling the first 300 of the tournament, in trying conditions, during the 6th game of Qualifying. Well done mate.

The website has been working all day. Been testing across multi browsers all day without a glitch. Maybe refresh if you get an error. For some reason Samsung Phones won't load the pdf's. Strange

Very Successful event over the weekend. Congratulations to all that participated, and also to the overall winner Brando. You are a top bloke mate and fully deserved the win.
Please find attached the final results for all three stages of the event

Attachments

• Full_Results_BRO2012.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
Congratulations to the Mayor of North Queensland Brandon Qualichefski on a great win, on what was a very challenging condition. Huge thanks to EJ, Mandy and the entire Starkey family for putting such a great tournament together. I know a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into getting it up and running, and I know all of your efforts were greatly appreciated by the bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom