2011 Switch Open - Innisfail

squads.jpg Sorry guys, I have been under the pump a bit lately. Here is the latest squad listing

Hi E-J,
Can you please remove Paul Trotter from the tournament..sorry cant make it after all.

Cheers
Paul

Hi EJ

Can you please remove me frm the tournament bud? Ive gotten a new job interstate and unfortunately wont be able to attend.

Thanks

Matt

Yes. The tournament will still be running. Please keep entries coming guys.

Flights booked and if youre a local come along to the free coaching clinic on Thursday night hosted by me!

Come on guys!! Whats the problem with this tournament? It is the best payout in the country, offers bonus incentives such as female, youth male, youth female, senior male, senior female, and even a handicap bonus and we still cant get more the 40 nominations!!!! What more can a person offer?

I think you will just have to accept as we have at the Qld. Ladies Classic with a decrease in numbers this year, that it is just sign of the financial times .... Queensland, from your part of the world to 'us' southerners are all feeling the pinch with tournaments being luxury items at the moment - GOOD LUCK!

Flower

Hi E-J

I have to work Friday and Saturday till 12 p.m. so won't get there until about 1.30 p.m. I can do E Squad if it is still happening. Are there any other people doing E Squad?

Maddy

Hi Guys,

Squad Listing as follows:Friday Night squad is cancelled

C SQUAD
Steve Hunt
Rob Kaluci
Mick Fenech
Greg Worland
Brian Roughsedge
Steve Brunell
Jordan McCahill
Michael Gant
Jo Jacobson
Herman Rijken
Robbie Petersen
Luke Turner
Kevin Dowley

D SQUAD
Scott Gillington
Robbie Buckley
Mikki Lovegrove
Angelo Nucifora
Emily Anderson
Shaun Dunn
George Frilingos
Jarrod Langford
Geoff Mure
Geoff Ott
Brenda Carr
Jodie Baker
Brandon Qualischefski
Brendan Meads
Emily Bilston
Tyson Jones
Jacob Nowak
Niccole Winfield
Dillan Ross

E SQUAD
Ian Schuler
Lindsay Schuler
Maddy Hill

If you know of anybody with their name down that ISNT coming can you let me know, I dont want the same rubbish that happened last year. Also if you think anybody would at all be keen to participate, please let them know there is a HANDICAP, MALE AND FEMALE YOUTH and MALE AND FEMALE SENIORS, along with a LADIES bonus payout division.

E-J

Back
Top Bottom