Barrier Reef Motel Innisfail Open 2012

is there anyone from e squad who can swap with me for d squad. as my flights don't land in enough time for me to get there for d squad

Hey EJ. Am I down for c squad ? I rang up Mandy on Sunday and entered !!!
And where could I find an updated squad list ??

Thanks. Niccole

Squad Listings as of 24/7/2012 at 11.08am. So far we have 73, would love to see it hit 80.
Capture.JPG

Just to let everybody know. We have not got quite enough juniors nominated, however I will honour the junior bonus if finishing outside of the top 18. For those of you that don't know how the bonus works, it is for those that don't cash in the 18. Except the ladies bonus, it is on top of whatever they make if they make the top 18.

So far we have 84 entries, absolutely stoked, we are looking at adding prizes owing to the phenomenal response. Thank you to all that are supporting this event.

Squad Listings as of 2.00pm. Starting Friday there will be a LIVE results feed at www.innisfailtenpin.com.au just click on the button above the phone number on the top right hand corner.

If there is anybody requiring assistance in getting from Cairns to Innisfail, please let me know as we may be able to organise something for you.
Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom