2011 Switch Open - Innisfail

E-J

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes
Hi All

Switch Open is on again from the 20th-22nd May.

Entry Form HERE

Bank Account Details as follows:
BSB: 084-730 ACC NO: 75-043-9725
NAME: Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes

Online Payments can be accepted through http://www.innisfailtenpin.com.au

Any further questions please dont hesitate to call

E-J

mate chuck me in for d squad at the moment, have to figure out some flights, but if i can, will defn be there, might want to chuck up a post in the tournaments section even though not ranked, be a shame to not get the entries for this.

Steve I thought you quit mate? LOL

ah the rumourmill

E-J

It's funny I have actually had a few people saying they'd heard that I had quit. I thought about it at the end of last year, but I have way too much fun bowling in my Thursday night league.

Prize fund looks excellent, I imagine the field will be pretty strong which should make for a great tournamament.

Cheers

Steve

PS Don't suppose you're putting down the 2009 Rachuig Roll off pattern for the tournament?? :D :D

Hi All,

Dont forget that there are new bonus payouts this year. FEMALE - YOUTH FEMALE - YOUTH MALE - SENIOR FEMALE - SENIOR MALE - HANDICAP (averages under 180)

I am youth male (20 years old) averages 138 in the league currently (but i have been scoring few 200s recently so my average should be closer to 180), so can i do both youth and handicap events in this competition?

It's funny I have actually had a few people saying they'd heard that I had quit. I thought about it at the end of last year, but I have way too much fun bowling in my Thursday night league.

Steve, you have to hear the whole sentence - people have been saying you quit lifting the ball. I cleared it up for you mate, I let them know you never started...:D

Back
Top Bottom