2011 Switch Open - Innisfail

I'm pretty sure when Stephen and I bowled juniors in the 'Teenagers' league lifting was banned, not Stephens fault, just the way we were brought up. I tried it once and almost broke my arm, subsquently I've resorted to using the most powerful balls on the planet and dumping it up 5 with above average results :)

Dont take any crap from Captain Asparagus, we've all seen him throw it in the clutch and its not a pretty site.

Matt
I'd recommend you nominate for the handicap division.
Dinesh

Yea if that so i probably win simply like Tweed Xmas Classic 2010! Even though being in handicap division is it one day event like State Champs? Looks like being in Innisfail twice this month!

Steve, you have to hear the whole sentence - people have been saying you quit lifting the ball. I cleared it up for you mate, I let them know you never started...:D

Robbie,

Coming from a man who not once but twice has left the 5,7,10 with a Virtual Gravity :eek: :eek: and has left an 8,10 to lose a tournament I don't think you should be making fun of my rev challenged release.

After your 2 x 5,7,10's I'm surprised that Storm still let you bowl with their gear. :D :D

As it happens when I was a junior my parents were really strict on lifting the ball, everytime I tried to put some on the ball they would hit me with a cane until just like Pavlov's Dog I became conditioned to not lift the ball. :D

Cmon Robbie,

Don't let him get away with the trash talking!!!!!

I'm sure you have lots of examples also and I have lots of popcorn so I'm sitting back waiting..

Mind you, this is coming from a guy who in his last event left the 5-7 from what he thought was a quality shot. (Thank god the ball deflected into the 10 pin rather than around it)

Bit hard to sledge someone who just shot 300/800 - mind you, everyone watching thought he threw the 11th on the wrong lane, it was that wide.... Time to put a little more oil on the lanes, methinks. :)

Bit hard to sledge someone who just shot 300/800 - mind you, everyone watching thought he threw the 11th on the wrong lane, it was that wide.... Time to put a little more oil on the lanes, methinks. :)

I was telling myself to trust it, and I did....trust the fact that being a Storm ball it would get back from anywhere which it did. So it was a couple of boards wide.........but boy did it mix those pins well. :D:D:D

INVASION - What a great ball.

I was telling myself to trust it, and I did....trust the fact that being a Storm ball it would get back from anywhere which it did. So it was a couple of boards wide.........but boy did it mix those pins well. :D:D:D

INVASION - What a great ball.

This has not been a paid endorsement from Storm :)

Squad Listing so far for 2011 Switch Open - keep them coming guys. Dont forget to pay your deposit of $50

squad.jpg

Hi All,

This event is facing cancellation if we do not get more numbers. Tell your friends

THE SWITCH OPEN 2011 WILL NOW BE POSTPONED UNTIL AUGUST. A DEFINITE DATE WILL BE GIVEN ONCE TBA MAKES CONFIRMATION. SORRY TO THOSE WHO MADE PLANS, BUT IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THIS PART OF THE YEAR IS A LITTLE CONGESTED

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes is pleased to announce the Lane Condition for this years tournament in August. Please find it here

Hi All,

This Tournament will no longer be named the "Switch Open" unfortunately Switch has had to reassess involvement in Australia due to the US dollar versus the Euro. The new Sponsors are the Barrier Reef Motel. Please find the new entry form here

Back
Top Bottom