SWITCH OPEN (INNISFAIL)

Squads as at 9.50am on the 8th April 2010.

As the event draws closer, people will need to start paying deposits to secure positions in squads. To do so we require a deposit of $50 to be deposited via "EFT ONLY" to the following account BSB: 084-730 A/N: 75-043-9725 and email your payment advice.
sq.jpg

Hi EJ,

Can you plse remove Missy Schulze from your tournament as she is unable to attend.

Thanks
Carolyn

NATIONAL BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: INNISFAIL SUGARBOWL LANES

NOTE THAT THE ACCOUNT IS INTERNET ONLY TRANSFER

E-J

Squads as at 10.30am on the 2th May 2010.

As the event draws closer, people will need to start paying deposits to secure positions in squads. To do so we require a deposit of $50 to be deposited via "EFT ONLY" to the following account BSB: 084-730 A/N: 75-043-9725 and email your payment advice. Account Name: INNISFAIL SUGARBOWL LANES Bank: NAB
untitled.JPG

A couple of people have mentioned they possibly need a lift from the Airport, whilst I cannot promise a solution, we will do our very best to attempt transfers via some of our local bowlers that are willing to help out.

If you need assistance, please PM or email me [email protected]

Oops, I forgot to put him in. Got a text from Cameron earlier in the week. Sorry

Squads as at 9.10am on the 5th May 2010. B SQUAD IS NOW FULL

As the event draws closer, people will need to start paying deposits to secure positions in squads. To do so we require a deposit of $50 to be deposited via "EFT ONLY" to the following account BSB: 084-730 A/N: 75-043-9725 and email your payment advice. Account Name: INNISFAIL SUGARBOWL LANES Bank: NAB
list.jpg

Hi EJ,

Have you set a pattern for the tournament yet?, coz I hear the 2009 Rachuig Roll Off pattern was a pretty good one, any chance of that? :D:D

Are you going to post it up here?

Cheers

Tubby :D

Hi all,

We have been working closely with Kegel in the US to design a pattern that suits the Switch Synthetic surface. It has been down for two weeks and I am slowly tweaking it. The best chance of seeing it will be within the last week as it is perfected. It will be tough enough not to see another 250 average like Tubby's unfortunately.

Damn shame about not being able to average 250. You might need to start practicing throwing more than 13 balls every game Steve and include a few spares in the practice regime as well.

Really looking forward to it.

Can I ask why some NSW bowlers have pulled out when the TBA events calendar says that Rachuig Rolloff for NSW was on the 8th and 9th of May? Has this event been changed or something?

Back
Top Bottom