SWITCH OPEN (INNISFAIL)

Squad listing as of 10.30am Friday 19th Feb. Currently 56 Bowlers - 40 spots remain
switchsquads.jpg

Pretty likely i wont be there this yr, can i take my exemption next yr?

I am pretty sure the boys at Switch Bowling Asia/Pacific will allow that mate. It is damn shame we wont see you this year after your brilliant showing last year. We wish you all the best with your recovery buddy.

E-J

Adrian - not sure if E-J has emailed you on this directly - but in answer to your question the "boys" at Switch certainly understand your situation and will of course offer you entry into the Open in 2011 as a result of your win in 2009. Keep improvong mate.
Regards,

Steve

Squads as of the 26 Feb 2010. Keep more coming guys we need to crack 96!!!!
Untitled.jpg

Squads as at 11.03am on the 19th March 2010.

As the event draws closer, people will need to start paying deposits to secure positions in squads. To do so we require a deposit of $50 to be deposited via "EFT ONLY" to the following account BSB: 084-730 A/N: 75-043-9725 and email your payment advice.

123.jpg

Hi EJ, please withdraw me, Rachuig rolloff has been scheduled for that weekend, Thanks.
Paul Robinson.

Can you please remove Christian Purdue from this event. Sorry unable to make it now.

Thanks,
Christian

Hi

With Paul & Christian unable to make it can you put Ricky & Kim Carlos into 'C' squad please :)

Thanks
Kim

Back
Top Bottom