SWITCH OPEN (INNISFAIL)

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Hey Guys,

The second stop on the Northern Series of Bowling for 2010 is the SWITCH OPEN which will be held in Innisfail between the 28th and 30th May, 2010

This will be a great tournament with a prizefund that has to be seen to be believed.

The top 10 payout in the Open division is as follows;

1. $3000
2. $2500
3. $2000
4. $1500
5. $1000
6. $800
7. $725
8. $700
9. $675
10. $650

There is also a Ladies Division with a payout as follows;

1st $800
2nd $500
3rd $300

As well as a Junior Division with a payout as follows;

1st $800
2nd $500
3rd $300

So make sure you get your entries in early as the squads will fill up ASAP.

I challenge as many southern bowlers to come up and visit regional Queensland and take part in a great tournament. The prize fund is great, the competition is great and guaranteed you will have a great time. The best accomodation is at the Barrier Reef Motel.

For all NQ Bowlers if you are not already a registered member of the Northern Series of Bowling then why not?? All it will cost is $30 which gives you a great chance to win some great prizes as well as supporting NQ bowling. If you are interested send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

A copy of the Switch Open entry form is attached to this post.

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• Switch Open 2010 (Innisfail).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 226
Just a point of note: The divisions for Ladies and Womens ARE NOT a separate payout as per other tournaments such as Cairns. It is a BONUS payout, so if you happen to be a junior and finish in the top 10 (as Allan Sloan Jnr did last year) you get the standard payout plus the bonus.

Bryan Worboys for B Squad thanks.

not 100% sure on it but put me down ill let you know if i can't go but most probley with.

Please put down Paul Robinson for C squad, if some cheaper flights come up l'll be there.

Hi Guys..... Squad Listing as follows.

squads.JPG

Back
Top Bottom