SWITCH OPEN (INNISFAIL)

sw.JPG

Hi EJ,

Can you plse put Missy Schulze back into 7.30 squad and I will deposit money tonight.

Cheers
Carolyn

Mate, its as even as it gets. All styles will have a shot, oil from edge board to edge board with no free hook. There is still 19ft of backend, you're still a chance of hooking it :) It's a challenging 3.5 to 1 pattern, scores will be realistic and the best bowler will win on the weekend.

Hey Tubby,

Thats what you said about the Rachuig pattern if I remember rightly??? You bowled the 250 average before you learnt to put more than 2 revs on the ball LOL

Seriously, I dont agree entirely with your statement. I think that you will have NO TROUBLE at all on this pattern. The backend is HUGE, ball speed critical. A man of your talent will have no worries.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't complaining about the pattern, I'll bowl in the car park if there's money on offer.

It was just my observation, and I still think that George, having seen how he bowled last Sunday will be hard to beat (I seriously hope I am wrong on that count :D)

It should be a great tournament with some really great bowlers, and who ever wins will fully deserve it, but if Centrebet open a book I'll put $100 on George (even if he wears his pink skirt :D).

Bring on the weekend :D

Hi There, sorry I will not be able to make it.

Hope the tournament goes well and good luck to all competitors

Cheers,

Zac Krebbekx

Hi All,

The management at Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes would like to thank all competitors for making this event run as smoothly as it did. The field were an incredibly spirited bunch providing a great atmosphere in the centre.

Congratulations to George Frilingos winning yet again another tournament. Also, congratulations goes to Ann-Maree Putney for taking out the ladies bonus and finishing in third place.

Congratulations to all those winning money and making the finals. It was a great spectacle as it came down to the very last game. Even though we had under 70% of the full field in attendance, we were still able to payout over $20,000 in prizemoney.

Let's hope next year will be bigger and better.

1st $3000 George Frilingos
2nd $2500 Carl Bottomley
3rd $2000 Ann-Maree Putney Plus Ladies bonus of $559
4th $1000 Steven Hunt
5th $750 Jason Walsh
6th $650 Michael Little
7th $625 John Dunn
8th $600 Brandon Qualischefski
9th $575 Brian Roughsedge
10th $550 Brian Pilkington
11th $525 Hamish Rogers
12th $500 Matt Watson
13th $475 Robbie Buckley
14th $450 Jordan McCahill
15th $425 Robbie Petersen
16th $400 Kate Pilkington Plus 2nd Ladies Bonus $349
17th $375 Ricky Carlos
18th $350 Tyson Jones
19th $325 Brenda Carr Plus 3rd Ladies Bonus $210
20th $300 Geoff Mure
21st $275 Rob Kaluci
22nd $250 Faye Bottomley
23rd $225 Larissa Nastasi
24th $200 Jarrod Langford Plus 1st Junior Bonus $559
25th $175 Maddy Hill
26th $150 John Grendon
27th $125 Jason Furze
28th $100 Anthony Meikle

2nd Junior Bonus $349 Maddy McGee 40th
3rd Junior Bonus $210 Kevin Gregory 52nd

Would just like to say thanks to EJ and all the staff there for a great weekend. Thanks should go to the bowl and Switch for sponsoring an event like this Fantastic payout especially given the field was not full.
Thanks Again
Brian

To E-J, Edmond & the Staff of Innisfail Bowl

Thankyou very much for the tournament and the junior division it was a lot of fun, I will be back next year. :)

Jarrod Langford

Thanks EJ and all the staff at Innisfail Bowl

Had a wonderful weekend, loads of fun and will definately be back again next year!

Congrats also to George on the win, bowled great all weekend and was really down to the wire in Matchplay with Carl and AMP on his heels. Very exciting stuff!

Ricky & Kim Carlos

Back
Top Bottom