2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup

Will endeaver to get the stepladder results onto the app later tonight.
Not sure why the screen has cut it out but we will continue to work on that this evening

I hope you have all thoroughly enjoyed viewing the lives scores on the app and here on TB.
We can't thank TB enough for allowing us to promote our event here

Would also like to thank Clint Ebbesen from one of our sponsors Apps Unloaded for the Gold Coast Tenpin app. Please help support them by liking and sharing their facebook page http://facebook.com/appsunloaded

Congrats Hammo, Also congrats to Walshy who smashed everyone only to lose the final, awesome stuff guys

Congrats. to Hammo also - don't like stepladder finals when pinfall has been carried over for 23 games and then you lose in one game so well done to Jason ..... however, my opinion only and thanks to the boys for the scoring on TB being posted so regularly. Hope this event will continue into the future.

Hello all.

Firstly would like to say a big bunch of thank you to an array of sponsors and individuals who contributed to our inaugural Gold Coast Cup this weekend. To Bcr8ive Media. Errol your support as our major sponsor is nothing short of fantastic and we cannot thank you enough. To Gogo's Deli & Sandwich Bar Burleigh Heads, Matt McDonough, many thanks. Toscani's Robina, Potato Press, Achievement Trophies, Clint Ebbesen from Apps Unloaded for the best innovation in tenpin bowling for a long, long time and Allphones Burleigh Heads.

Congratulations to Tony Hamilton on winning today, Jason Walsh, who led the field wire to wire and Ashley Warren to round out the top 3. Also to all those who made the matchplay today including 4 bowlers from the Gold Coast, great effort.

Congrats to Frank Bell on winning an Iphone 5 worth $799 and Jason Bottomley winning a 4G Samsung Galaxy Express with an accessory pack worth over $450 with thanks to Allphones for donating these prizes for non cashers.

Congrats also to Amanda Chamberlain who won Best Female and Cameron Zacher for best local outside the Top 24 cut. Both won $150 with thanks to Gogo's for these prizes.

Also must thank all the staff at AMF Robina for your work, our runners, Cassandra Smalley for your work today scoring and keeping things going. Dan Lester and Kee for your help on Saturday, we really appreciate you all for your help.

Finally, to all the bowlers. Without you all, we do not have a tournament. We really do value your time and participation as this is what it is all about. Thanks to Channel 9 and the Gold Coast Bulletin also for promoting us in the mainstream media.

Cannot wait until 2014 and hope to see you all next year.

Thanks

Jason, Doug & Dave.

PS The matchplay PDF has been updated with the stepladder and the app should be fixed soon.

The app was updated last night for all and just as another note, we have the stepladder recorded on video. I will need to run it for compatibility and clean it up if possible but hope to have it available later this week as work is a little crazy after the last few days. Back to normal life for a while lol.

Thanks again everyone.

I have 2 videos of the stepladder, Tony Hamilton vs Ashley Warren and Tony Hamilton vs Jason Walsh repecharge, title match.

I am unable to figure out how to upload them and are large files, so if anyone knows how to load them onto here, please PM me as do not think I have the right format. They are not super quality but good enough to watch.

Next year I will hire a proper production camera and tripod for this purpose and for those who cannot make it.

Thanks again.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom