2015 Apps unloaded Gold Coast Cup

Getting updated now.

Sorry to the Samsun users as the for some reason the GC Cup part is not working.

My apologies to you all

Firstly we are aware that the Android version of the App is having some issues and have contacted the developer in relation to this.

Results after B squad

image.jpg

Final results from qualifying

Reminder to the Top24 that check in closes at 7:30am sharp, if you fail to be checked in on time you will be replaced by the 25th qualifier and so on until the place/s are filled

image.jpg

Top 24 threes games in of the 6 games. All making a run for the top 15 bowlers who will be buying to make the 5 man step ladder.

image.jpg

give me about 10 mins and will post scores.

Apologies but had a network failure at the bowl and only just got home so can fix it all up

Hi All

Please find attached below the final results from this years Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Cup

Congratulations to Brian Pilkington on taking out the 2015 Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Tenpin Cup at AMF Bowling Robina this weekend. Runner up Jarrod Langford gave the ladder a good run from his 3rd seed position defeating George Frilingos 187-183 before taking down Victorian Paul Trotter (3rd Place) 278-219

Defending Champion George Frilingos looked the goods early to run the ladder and go back to back defeating Shaun Dunn in the opening match 245-194

I would like to personally thank ALL the bowlers who competed this weekend and supporting the Gold Coast Cup. I for one look forward to bringing you this event alongside my brother Doug for now the 3rd year... We truly have a vision to grow this event each year and are always open to your feedback on how we can improve things to bring you a better weekend.

Attachments

• 2015 Stepladder copy.pdf
    393.6 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom