2014 Gold Coast Cup

Don't forget about the re-entry. Re-entry's will be taken 10mins b4 check-in to the squad you wish to go in, only if there is a spot to do so.

I would also like to remind bowlers that is TBA accreted event at that all TBA rules apply thru out the tournament.

As I have time to have a bit of a rest I'm feeling little better!!!!

What can I say the weekend throw everything at us over the weekend but we got there in the end..

Firstly I would like to say thank you to our sponsors for this years event. Clint at Apps Unloaded, Peter at BowlingXgames, toscani's at Robina and becr8tive media for the entry form. AMF Robina And Achivement Trophies.

Would like to say congrats to George Frilingos to becoming the 2nd person to win the Gold Coast Cup, bowled well all weekend mate. To the rest of the top 5
Sam Cooley
Shayne Melton
Paul Trotter
Andrew Clark
All you guys deserved to be there with the great bowling you guys did over the weekend.

And just would like to say big thank you to my brother David Kirby for all the hard work on getting the app ready for the weekend and all the updates to the app
Jason Scott thank you for all the work u do bit more behind the screens to make this tournament ready and easier to run.
To all the staff at AMF Robina you guys did a top job a big thank you to all of you

Also a big thank you to Ray Trenham @coolangatta/tweed bowl for the bowling ball raffle you on going support you show me means a lot to myself, also thank you to Emma for the on going support & help with running things in com score.

My beautiful wife Mel Kirby this years event was her very first time working at something this big and with out her putting in the hard yards and learning as she went along it wouldn't went well as it did, so to you I can't say thank you enough.

To every bowler who came a bowled and the support you have shown for my tournament it dose really mean a lot to myself and I say Thank You.

With one or two delays I'm hoping that every bowler has walked away knowing that I have tried to run the best tournament I could and that I had made the right decisions when their needed to be made, and I had the bowlers best interest in mind making those decisions.

So once again thank you to everyone and I will be releasing some news about next years event in the next month or so. So years to a bigger and better 2015.

Cheers Doug

Back
Top Bottom