2014 Gold Coast Cup

Hi guys and gals

If you are making a deposit today (due date) could you please let myself of Doug know so we can mark it down as being a Friday it may not hit our tournament account tonight. Thank you

Latest Squad listing as of 1/8/14

3 Spots now available for 'B' squad

Deposits are now Due to secure your spot in chosen squad, paid reserves will be given preference on Sunday night.
THANK YOU to those who have already paid deposits

Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536

Thank you to everyone for supporting this event

Attachments

• GC Cup Squad List 2014.pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 50
Latest Squad listing as of 3/8/14

1 Spot now available for 'B' squad

Deposits are now Due to secure your spot in chosen squad and paid deposits will be given preference

Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Attachments

182.3 KB · Views: 34
Latest Squad listing as of 6/8/14

2 Spots now available for 'B' squad

Deposits are now Due to secure your spot in chosen squad and paid deposits WILL be given preference

Attachments

774.9 KB · Views: 90
Hey guys can you please pull benni Taylor out can't make have to work sorry guys all the best I'm sure it will be a good tournament as it was last sorry

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Please remove me from this one.

I'm away with the family on this weekend.

Cheers
Jon King

Just a reminder to all bowlers for this event, if your are paying on the day please make it in cash as there is NO ATM in the bowl. This is to make us able to make payout in cash.

Also any bowlers who will be down on the Coast on the Friday night and is bowling on the Saturday u can drop your bowling gear off to the bowl on the Friday night to help u on the sat. Please see me on the night if you are doing so.

Also please remember the M1 for the bowlers coming from the north that the traffic gets pretty bad on the Friday afternoon (4ish) and about Saturday morning (9-30/10) coming I to the road works into Robina so if you can please give you selfs abit extra time in getting to the bowl.
Cheers Doug

Hi Doug & Dave,

I have transferred the remaining monies owing for my entry ($185) into the nominated account. See you next week.

Cheers
Christian Purdue

1 week to go

A reminder that the pattern will be laid down again THIS Sunday from 4:30pm
4 games $18

Latest Squad Listing as of 15/8/14

1 week to go :)

**Please double check listing as there have been some moves between squads**

We are still taking deposits and payments into our tournament account, a reminder that if your are paying on the day please make it in cash as there is NO ATM in the bowl. This is to make us able to make payout in cash.

Attachments

774.3 KB · Views: 66
This event shaping up nicely, bigger and better than last year. Everyone should download the free App to keep track of scores, what a great idea !
Sorry I couldnt be there to support in person so have sent a few X Games Sports Sleeves to give away, hope everything goes well on the weekend

Thank you for your support Peter

There are still spots left for anyone wishing to bowl on the weekend

Latest Squad List for this weekend as of 20/8

Please also find attached the Oil Pattern for the weekend :)

Spots now available across all squads so if you or anyone you know is interested in bowling send them this way ;)

See you all from Friday night onwards, for those coming down the M1 on Friday afternoon, please ensure you allow enough time as it becomes a carpark from approx 2pm onwards

All our interstate bowlers have a safe trip and see you all on Saturday :D

Attachments

774.7 KB · Views: 85
  • GC Cup Oil Pattern.png
    GC Cup Oil Pattern.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom