2014 Gold Coast Cup

Squad List as of 2/6/14

C Squad is FULL and deposits are required to secure your spots

Attachments

• GC Cup Squad List 2014.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 77
Good morning everyone.

I am please to advise that there will $150 up for grabs for the top female bowler out side the cut.

This is proudly brought to you by www. Xgamesbowling.com

I would like to thank Peter for the support of the 2014 Gold Coast Cup

A quick updated Squad list before i head off to Melbourne

Would also like to welcome back on board as a sponsor in 2014

*** TOSCANI'S ROBINA ***

And further thank XGamesBowling for their support in 2014

Most of all Thank You TotalBowling

Attachments

33.5 KB · Views: 39
Just a quick update.

B squad now has 21 bowlers down, so if you are wishing to bowl please let me know
I will be posting an updated sheet once I return to QLD tonight

Latest Squad listing as of 10/6/14

Attachments

43.7 KB · Views: 63
Hi everyone one.

I am please to announce that Clint from APPS UNLOADED have decided to come on broad for the 2014 Gold Coast Cup, We are over the moon that we have such a great local business to support the Gold Coast cup for 2014.

And I would also like to say that in 2015 APPS UNLOADED have committed to sponsoring the Gold Coast Cup for another year..

In conjunction with sponsoring the Gold Coast Cup APPS UNLOADED Is offering a great deal for business for a phone App for IPhone & Android and if you are at all interested in receiving this offer please feel free to contact me with your details and I am more than happy to discuss this with you..

You can find them at appsunloaded.com

Here is a bit about APPS UNLOADED

Apps Unloaded is an internationally operating, Australian based software development company. Apps Unloaded was founded in 2012, and within 12 months had expanded from a self-employed, sole trading business, to a globally operating company. There are over 20 staff employed at the Apps Unloaded Head Office which is based in the technology hub of the Gold Coast, Varsity Lakes. Co-Founder and Technical Director, Clint Ebbesen, was originally working in the creative industry – in photography, video, and magazine publishing. Due to the lack of publishing platforms available on the market, Clint developed a new digital magazine publishing platform which, still to this day, contains unrivalled features and a standard of quality not seen in any other digital publications in the world.
Coming from the creative industry has given Clint a unique perspective on application development. With a thorough understanding of both the creative and technical industries, it brings a new perspective, it pushes the boundaries and allows a new experience through creative art mixed with cutting edge technology

When it comes to working with clients, it provides a whole new experience for everyone involved. Often creative people don’t have the in depth technical knowledge and experience, while the technical engineers can’t think creatively. It’s almost like speaking two different languages! Having a thorough understanding of both leads to increased productivity, greater possibilities, and an increased clarity between the clients and the developers. Have you every been in the situation of speaking to a software developer where you don’t understand what they are saying, and they don’t seem to understand what you want? We often hear this from our clients when they speak of past experiences and bring their jobs to Apps Unloaded to be completed. If you want someone easy to talk to who speaks the same language you do, then give us a call!

Apps Unloaded has expanded its distributor network to include Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Across the team in head office, Apps Unloaded has experts in iOS & Android mobile development, web design and development, database and server applications, Windows, Mac & Linux desktop development and graphic arts. With the broad skill sets at Apps Unloaded, we can take a project from concept to completion – including all aspects of a project: design, mobile development, and server / database integration. Keeping the entire project under one roof keeps the development process smooth and on target.

Hi Dave, Doug,

Can you please move Daan Wijker, Ryan Edgar, Shaun Dunn, to B Squad;

Please add:
Hamish Rogers to B Squad;

Please remove Bianca Flanagan from C squad reserve; keep her in B.

Hi Dave, Doug,

Can you please move Daan Wijker, Ryan Edgar, Shaun Dunn, to B Squad;

Please add:
Hamish Rogers to B Squad;

Please remove Bianca Flanagan from C squad reserve; keep her in B.

Will do mate. Thank you

Latest Squad List as of 16/6/14

79 Bowlers and growing

Only 5 Spots remain in B Squad, remember deposits are Due by the 1st August to secure your spot in chosen squad, after which paid reserves will be given preference

Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536

Thank you to everyone for supporting this event and to our Sponsors

APPS UNLOADED

TOSCANI'S ROBINA

X GAMES BOWLING

Attachments

82.3 KB · Views: 20
One last update for the night as of 16/6/14

Only 2 spots remain in B squad

Attachments