2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup

Updated Squad List

ONE spot again available for C squad

Attachments

• 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup Squad List.pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 64
There are still spots available and a lot of names I know who have not entered yet.

Get your entries in guys. Lots of cash and prizes even if you don't make the top 24!!!!!

Jase

Jase,

Something has come up with the family for this weekend and its disappointing for me that I'm going to have to withdraw from this event. I'm sure it will be a successful event and I hope to make it there in 2014.

Regards,
Christian Purdue

Thats great guys.

Thanks for the surpport dont forget on the 11th i am putting down the pattern at 4.30pm.

Doug

I am now unable to bowl this event due to medical expenses from having the flu. Pretty shattered I was looking forward to bowling this event.

Many Thanks
Donna Adams

Hey Doug/Dave/Jase

Can I move to D squad please, my wife is working Friday night and I need to look after the kidlets

Sorry boys Tough Muddering it up that weekend. Sorry. Put me down for next year, I'm sure it'll be a winner.
Grant Hold

Only 2 weeks to go until the Cup
Attached is the updated squad list - please if you have not yet paid a deposit could you please confirm that you will still be bowling. Email [email protected]

Currently we have 72 entries - don't forget that there is the re-entry option available after your first squad should you wish to bowl again

We are all looking forward to hosting the inaugural Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup

Thank you to all our sponsors and of course Total Bowling for the use of this Forum :)

Attachments

• 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup Squad List.pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 24
No worries Shaun

Just a reminder the back details for deposits/enrty fee are

Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536

And also please remeber we are asking for cash payments at the time of check in please..

Cheers Doug

No worries Shaun

Just a reminder the back details for deposits/enrty fee are

Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536

And also please remeber we are asking for cash payments at the time of check in please..

Cheers Doug

Does that mean all prizemoney is paid in cash? Bit rough to expect cash for payment and then receive a cheque.......just wanted to clarify that.

Matt

Deposit for Keith Mellor paid today via EFT

Only 2 weeks to go until the Cup
Attached is the updated squad list - please if you have not yet paid a deposit could you please confirm that you will still be bowling. Email [email protected]

Currently we have 72 entries - don't forget that there is the re-entry option available after your first squad should you wish to bowl again

We are all looking forward to hosting the inaugural Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup

Thank you to all our sponsors and of course Total Bowling for the use of this Forum :)

Can you or Dougy confirm my $50 deposit has been received?

Back
Top Bottom