2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup

Only 2 sleeps to go. Just a qick note if anyone is in the area on friday night and is bowling Sat, to make it easier try and get ya gear to the bowl friday night just as Sat can be full on at the town centre around mid morning/lunch time. Even 1st this Sat morning is another good time to come drop. Also For anyone bowling B squad or to drop any gear off the center will be open at 7.00am and also will have a beaky menu there ready for you to enjoy..

Cheers Doug

Hi Dougy, Did u see that cool dude on the Gold Coast news promoting the Gold Coast Cup this weekend ? He looked like a deer in the headlights.

updated squad list and still taking entries :)

Attachments

• 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup Squad List.pdf
    39.6 KB · Views: 78
FYI. We will continue to take entries right up to check times advised provided spots are available of course.

For any Re-entry, we do ask if you could kindly let Doug, Dave or myself know at least 10 minutes prior to posted check in time, would be greatly appreciated as we possibly have an option to extend D squad numbers if needed.

Thanks.

Jase

FYI. We will continue to take entries right up to check times advised provided spots are available of course.

For any Re-entry, we do ask if you could kindly let Doug, Dave or myself know at least 10 minutes prior to posted check in time, would be greatly appreciated as we possibly have an option to extend D squad numbers if needed.

Thanks.

Jase

Will it still be the same number of people to a lane/pair if the squad is extended? Seems a little unfair to stack more into D squad and have the lanes break down faster than the other 3 squads.........

Will it still be the same number of people to a lane/pair if the squad is extended? Seems a little unfair to stack more into D squad and have the lanes break down faster than the other 3 squads.........

Yes if we have lot of re-entrys we will just have more lanes.. still keep 2 to a lane..

Hi Dave,

Sorry but I won't be able to participate so if you could please remove Tony Twohill from the event in would be much appreciated. I have torn a couple of muscles in my arm earlier in the week and the Dr said i need to take a few weeks off bowling. Sorry for the late notice. Good luck to everyone bowling in this event.

Alrighty I have some bad news and some good news. Firstly the bad... We are still yet to hear back from Apple re our App

However the good news is that you will STILL be able to view it and get the updates throughout the weekend thanks to our developer Apps Unloaded.

Below are the instructions on how to get the app onto your iPhone

Download the AU Previewer app from the app store, search for AU Previewer or tap on this link http://aul.yt/45 , open the AU Previewer app, tap on login, enter the username gctenpincup, leave the password blank and tap Login. when it asks to install the app press No.

Back
Top Bottom