2008 Australian Open

Wayne I don't want to go on and explain my actions, I was the one and the only one who wanted to give bowling a break for a few years, at the moment its not a viable option.

I do look forward to retirement, my fledging athletics career is just around the corner.

With the two Jasons (Walsh & Belmonte) overseas bowling the US Open, this year's Australian Open provides the perfect opportunity for a breakthough performance from one of our up and coming bowlers.

Look for Andrew Tonkin and Glen Loader both to make a run for the title.

A (not so young) kegler who should give a strong showing would be Country Victoria's best bowler, Jason Way.

Don't forget the defending champion is returning, thanks for your confidence Wayne

I would've included you in the mix George, but you don't seem to have the same drive this year as in the past.

You can prove me wrong though....:)

Nice retirement George... :p
next time do it cos you want to, not because some girl wants you to.

Don't think your comments above are appropriate especially on an open forum, and especially when they couldnt be further from the truth.

You seem to be having alot to say lately which is fine and also passing on advice which is too also fine, so I have some advise for you. Make sure you have the facts before making public statements about people other then youself.

Nice retirement George... :p
next time do it cos you want to, not because some girl wants you to.

I liked your opening line Wayne, thought the backend of your message was tasteless and uncalled for.
Seeing as you and Sunday (George's lover, as he puts it) are so close, please enlighten us with your reason as to why she made him quit.

Last I heard you 2 had never met.

On a positive note:

George, like i have been telling if you quit bowling who are we going to tease :) I like having you back !!!!!!

PS- Good luck to everyone bowling.....but my money is on...... Jarrod "how did you know i was going to pick him " Lean!

Boy boys boys....I'm pretty sure George knows when I'm taking the piss out of him and when I'm being serious. No, I've never met his gal Sunday, so what I wrote couldn't be taken seriously, but I do know when someone changes their mind almost as often as I change my underwear..and that's George..
If he'd listen to himself more often and others less often, he probably would've been an international talent by now and not just Australia's star.

George...you still have my number..why not use it once in awhile.

hi brett can you put me down for the skins please thought i would go in it now that i have my AO entry paid for me:D

Attached is the oiling pattern for the 2008 Australian Open.

Thanks

Brett

Attachments

• Australian Open 2008.pdf
    115.8 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom