2008 Australian Open

AMF Sunshine

The 2008 Australian Open will be held at AMF Sunshine Bowl, on the weekend of March 22nd, 23rd & 24th.

Due to the generous support of this event by AMF Bowling, there is $3,500 on offer for 1st place.

Entries can be placed by printing the entry form, by registering in this post, or emailing me at [email protected] . Please include your full name in TotalBowling posts.

A $50 deposit is required for all entries. Deposits can be sent to:
AMF Tournament Director
505 Ballarat Rd
Sunshine VIC 3020

or by Credit card by calling AMF Sunshine on (03) 9311 5799.

If a squad if full and a deposit is not paid, you will be replaced by an entry with a deposit.

There are also 10 "Win A Spot" Tournaments around the country. Woodville, Cannington, Blacktown, Dee Why, Boronia, Sunshine, Loganholme, Kedron, Moonah & Belconnen. $55.00 entry fee.

The winner receives a free entry to the 2008 Australian Open. All other entrants in a "Win A Spot" tournament receive a $50 discount on their entry in the 2008 Australian Open.

I look forward to seeing you in Melbourne for the 2008 Australian Open.

Brett Best
AMF National Tournament Director

Forgot to mention the AMF Super Skins on Friday 21st March 7.00pm.

Entry fee $100 - 10 games
$200 per skin
Details are on the entry form.

Brett

There are also 10 "Win A Spot" Tournaments around the country. Woodville, Cannington, Blacktown, Dee Why, Boronia, Sunshine, Loganholme, Kedron, Moonah & Belconnen. $55.00 entry fee.
The winner receives a free entry to the 2008 Australian Open. All other entrants in a "Win A Spot" tournament receive a $50 discount on their entry in the 2008 Australian Open.
I look forward to seeing you in Melbourne for the 2008 Australian Open.
Brett Best
AMF National Tournament Director

Thats great news. Have a go at the win a spot and if you dont win, still get your money of the tournament, awesome and a great prize.

Hi Brett, can you please add Chris Thomas and Michael Cunningham to B squad. Can you also put us both down for the skins. Deposit will be sent shortly.

Thanks

CT

hey can you please put jon green, nick green and michael craig down for b sqaud and can you put jon and nick down for skins

thanks jon

Back
Top Bottom