2008 NSW Open

Hi Brett,

Do we have any breakthrough on a pattern yet? Us travellers would like to prepare some equipment. :)

Thanks,
Jason

Hi,

Updated sqaud list. Quite a few people have changed squads or pulled out, so If there is an error, let me know. Audrey Nable at Macarthur is on a few days leave, so reply to me and I will fix it up. "A" squad has a few spots left, but "B" squad still has a reserve list. Sorry for the late replies, been busy during the school holidays, and barely got to look at the computer.

Oiling pattern will be up shortly.

Brett

Attachments

• 2008 NSW Open Squads - both squads updated.xls
    28 KB · Views: 97
Hi,

Oiling pattern for the NSW Open.

During this event we are going to use the Kegel Challenger Series pattern - "Broadway".

Attached is the PDF of the pattern.

For more info visit www.kegel.net

Regards,

Brett

Attachments

• Kegel Challenge Series -_BROADWAY.pdf
    117.5 KB · Views: 172
Hello friends,

For those bowlers coming to AMF Macarthur for the NSW Open parking is available throughout the Macarthur Square Shopping centre.

The parking area via kellicar road, or menangle road will get you to parking area underneath the bowl. It has a lift, closer to menangle road entrance which is closest to the bowl. Otherwise the escalator or stairs will get you to the outside area. (borders, restaurants and movies)

This is the best area if you can get parking.

I would advise those bowling in B Squad to arrive a little earlier as parking in this area gets quite busy.

i have set aside the party/function room to be available from 8pm on friday night, for anyone wishing to leave their bowling equipment in the room.

any questions, please feel free to contact me, at the centre.

thanks

Audrey Nable:)

DUE TO WORK COMMITTMENTS COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE OFF TONY WONG AND GEOFFREY WONG FROM B SQUAD. SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE

Hello Friends,

NSW Open

There is 1 spot in A squad
and 2 spots in B squad.

If you would like to enter, please contact the centre.

Check in 9.30 am for A squad
check in 3pm for B.

thanks

Audrey

Good luck to all participating in this. Nice to see some of the odds on favorites tonight at Lidcombe, I have a feeling I was lookin at all the finalists right there ;)

Back
Top Bottom