2008 Columbia South Pacific Classic

Hi,

Updated squad list. "A" squad is now full. Can all participant please pay a deposit at Castle Hill if you have not already done so.

Brett

Attachments

• SPC Squad List.xls
    26 KB · Views: 290
Hey Brett, I need to put in Tom Hahl from Finland in A squad, perhaps someone will cancel or move.
thanks
Andrew Frawley

I can help there. I have to withdraw as my back, hip and knee are not yet sufficiently up to 3 days of bowling. Will be there on Sunday with the film crew to assist with filming the stepladder though.

See you there.

Brenton Davy

Hi,

Oiling pattern for the SPC.

During this event we are going to use the Kegel Challenger Series pattern - "Middle Road".

Attached is the PDF of the pattern.

For more info visit www.kegel.net

Regards,

Brett

Attachments

• Kegel Challenge Series - MIDDLE_ROAD.pdf
    117.3 KB · Views: 128
hi can u put yousef akbar in C squad plz, and i will call the bowl to pay deposit with card. THZ VERY VERY VERY MUCH.

Updated Squad List.

If anyone would like to swap to B squad, please let me know, we only have 6 or 7 entries for this squad so far. We might have to change this squad if it doesn't get more entries, but I realise people are bowling in this squad due to ID committments in Sydney.

Brett

Attachments

• SPC Squad List.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 137
brett i think you have missed my previous post about NOT being able to bowl now you still have my name on the list

Back
Top Bottom