2007 Columbia 300 SPC

Bert....is it possible for you to give us a financial breakdown, so that the bowlers know exactly where their entry fees are going? How much goes for lineage and how much is earmarked for expenses? What added monies are being put into the prize fund?
In answer to your Question Wayne, after the last squad is has checked in, I list the prize money that will be paid out and some financial information for bowlers. Due to the number of people who do pull out at the 11th hour, it is impossible to post anything prior to this time.
Regards
Brett
That's not an answer to my question Bert. Surely you can tell us what is the per game rate we are getting on the lineage and what monies are taken out for expenses ( if there are any taken out)
Also, what is the total of added money from the Sponsor(s)?
These figures are not dependant on the number of entries.

brett,

Please put NESTOR AGUDA from squad A to squad C.
as he need to sleep before he bowl... Cheers

Kelly

Hi Brett,

I finally talked him around to it....can you please add Barry Dodds to D squad

thank you
Cheers Mary

TO ALL SPC PARTICIPANTS LET'S ROLL AND PLAY THE GAME WE ALL LOVE...TEN PIN BOWLING.

SHOCK & AWE

Hello,

Are the scores going to be listed at all on line??? Still looking for the link or any results.

Cheers

Reusy

there are scores on both tba website and via live scores on this site, as stated by jase earlier total bowling site had problems with server and the webmaster for tba is overseas and posting while in a different time zone so we might all have to be patient or if you are in melbourne take a drive to moorabbin.

Score on the TBA website are wrong for the men as it says 2007 NSW Open Scores. For the First Part anyway then if you scroll down abit further then it's fine.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom