What was your first ball

Just for the fun of it, heres mine :)

11lbs Maxim IV was my first ever ball

and my first reactive was a 13lbs Brunswick Battle Zone Cannon :D Bowled 278 in practise the day i got it :) I think I was 12 at the time :)

mt first ball was a brunswick zone hph pro that was the best vall ever made :p

I forgot to mention this one...

My first reactive was an 11lb purple Ebonite (I think) Gyro Pro.

Great ball, it was.

Before I got it, I had 3 spare balls :rolleyes: The 8lb Maxim I said about, another dark grey 10lb Maxim, and a really old 10.5 lb Columbia Lite Dot.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Mum bought me a second hand 14lb Blue Pearl Hammer with only 3 games to it's name for $40 - took my average from 116 (house ball) to 144 in my first ever season.

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
I forgot to mention this one...
My first reactive was an 11lb purple Ebonite (I think) Gyro Pro.
Great ball, it was.
Before I got it, I had 3 spare balls :rolleyes: The 8lb Maxim I said about, another dark grey 10lb Maxim, and a really old 10.5 lb Columbia Lite Dot.
Bubye
Rowey :p

Hehe nice one Rowey!!!
I never had a plastic but my first was a 12lb Gyro Pro too!!!
Rayzer

my first ball was actually plastic ball and it was a columbia 300 ball and it was purple and it was a 12lb

m first ball was a bruswick zon, really glittery lol it was a 9 pound and now my mum bowls with it lol, my first reactive was a storm eraser blaze, that craigy sold to me.

um iu dont no wat me first ball was but my first reactive was a torndo13lb i loved that ball

my first plastic ball i've got is a columbia 300 bubblegum coloured ball not even ready for a rectaive ball yet i've only been bowling this is my
2nd year and i'm getting there slowly

First plastic ball i got was just over a year ago. It was a Brunswick Zone 14lbs, blue in colour.

First reactive ball was the Brunswick Scorchin Inferno 15lbs.

Maybe i'm a brunswick boy! :p

my first plastic ball i've got is a columbia 300 bubblegum coloured ball

There are weird names for different colours these days, some sound right, some just dont make sence. So what colour is bubblegum anyway? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom