What was your first ball

luke

Hey all iam making this topic because there is never any new ones on the forum. My first ball was a old gyro 8) 8) 8)

my first ball was a 8 pound light dot (maybe 6) from cash converters lol i was like 6 years old. BUt hey at that age it worked for me :oops: :oops:

my first ball was a lite dot i think it was 9lb

it was blue with red and blue glitter through it i also bowled a 200 with it hehe

my first reactive is my zone mr

10lb Columbia Lite Dot :D
Managed to average about 183 in junior league with that thing - a very reliable ball.

my first ball was a columbia white dot 8lb i was 8!!! that was 17 years ago now................................... :?

my first ball was a 12lb brunswick laser i got when i was 8. It was a good ball i reckon, but now its gone :cry:

Later

1st columbia white dot
2nd amf 3d classic
3rd brunswick lt-48
4th amf black angle
5th black hammer

thats the first half of my career

u dont need to know about the other 50 balls since

Only 50 more?
Get Mitchell Edom to list all the balls he's had.
He doesnt have a card in the proshop, he has a book :p

hey hey

my first ball was a 10 pound ebonite maxim ..... did the job for me!!

* ta ta *

10lb Swirl Dot Columbia-currently in 7th layer of hell(house ball rack in Mt Gambier)

me first ball eva was a 12lb brunswick zone. it was pink, green and yellow. first reactive was a storm forest fire. very very old. its more a tennis ball thn a bowling ball. lol. i now roll with a charge, but occasinally i drag out the forest fire.

My first EVER ball was a 8 pound maxim maroon with silver gliter in it and my first ever reactive ball was a STORM POWERBOLT and that was 12lb, i sitll ahve that in the shed i lvoe it i loved it that much i found a 14lb pound one :D:D \:D/

first ball i had was a 10lb Columbia White Dot back in '92.
gave that to kim edwards in 2002 (or 2001... can't remember exactly) when he was just starting out. he's probably got it as a door stop or something now hehehee

first reactive was a 15lb Columbia Titanium Boss. shot my first 250 with it. was a great ball. don't know where it is now

Back
Top Bottom