Bowling Ball Damage

R

rowey

Hi! Just wondering what's the worst thing that's happened to people's bowling balls. Whether you've had chunks taken out of your bowling balls or not. I've had big chunks out of my bowling balls before, and one of my spare balls almost died once because of a chip(i never bowled with it again, though).
Cya!

I used to have a black columbia yellow dot, the entire thumb blew out when bowling league on night. I think it was more to do with the plugging than anything. Ive had a core seperate in a piranha i used to have and the bridge cracked on the first messenger i owned.

Okies well...
About 2-3 weeks after I got my Power Charge I was bowling on 1&2 (the pair of lanes I claim to hate yet my highest games are shot there! :? ) and anyways...a massive gauge was take out of it...I think it came very close to my track and I so took it straight down to the mechanic and made him fix it...but it got dulled at the same time which annoyed me brainless.
Lane 16 also put these real weirdo marks on my ball....and so now I want a new one...but i love my white dot too much to get rid of it.
I fink dats all! ?

Jen

I have had plenty of reasonable size chips taken out from attempts at sparing the 10 pin have failed, resulting in the ball launching out of the gutter. The most impressive was when a pin was in the gutter, the ball shot off out of site and came back with a VERY impressive chunk missing...didn't like that ball anyway :p

Just gettin my spare ball back of my ball driller i went to practice he puts teh lanes on and i go for a ten pin and hit teh gutter takes a big chip out of my ball. i was annoyed. didnt get it back for another week

Back
Top Bottom