Damage to bowling balls

EPX T1 from Columbia300 is the name you seek.

Ball had design issues where the resin from the core never attached properly to the filler material. This then created voids which grew larger through impacting the pins to the point where one good hit would completely shatter the ball.

Biggest damage I have ever repaired was an optyx kryptkeeper clear plastic ball. Ball hit a screw left in the gutter, and a similar sized chunk to the Virtual Gravity shown earlier in the thread came clean off. To repair it, I drilled around 2dozen "anchor holes" into the ball for the plugging to stick to, and plugged in 4 stages. Then after plug cutting it, ran it through my Haus resurfacing machine to get it perfectly back to round.

Total process took around a week to complete, as well as enough plugging to normally full plug 3 bowling balls. All because of a lazy tech!

my vemon some months ago got stuck came back with a big ass burn mark in it sanded most of it out but never has worked the same since.

The railway track In Goulburn split mine in half hahahahahaha !!!!
That was after the worst day of bowling in my life

The railway track In Goulburn split mine in half hahahahahaha !!!!
That was after the worst day of bowling in my life

did you end up just put it on the track lol or throwing it from a distants and just making it there?
sound funny lol.

That really depends, the sweep may have lifted but the table may have cut out, leaving it down.. I know a lot of bowlers who don't look at their rack before they set up, especially young people. On the other hand, you may be right also! I'd be more worried about the damage done to the machine...

That is what happened...sweep up, table down.
I was about 2 pair of lanes away, and I could spot fluroescent specks of orange on the backend of the lanes either side of where it happened.

All I can say is "I'm glad my balls aren't damaged"

I think it would be hard to bowl with busted balls.

SHAMWOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom