What was your first ball

There are weird names for different colours these days, some sound right, some just dont make sence. So what colour is bubblegum anyway? :confused:

the colour of the ball is orange,purple and yellow with all 3 colours have swirls on it

My first ball was a gold rhino i got for a friend which i used at junior states in mt gravatt in 2000 i started bowling in 1999 with a 10lb house ball and moved up quick got bored with bowling straight,But the first ball i bought was a track stomp and was the best hitting brooklyn ball ive ever owned.

Hey,
My first ball was a old 30 year old rubber core ball. My first ball i ever owned (which was brand new) was a Brunswick Power Groove reactive.

apart from a houseball when i first started when i was 3 i think my first ball was a maxum when i was 10 i think....maybe a bit younger.

Mine was a columbia white dot 300 plastic ball that was 12lb and purple and i sold it 12 months later cause it was to light for me LOL that what i get as i get older

umm first ball was an Ebonite Maxim 10 pound as a christmas present.
first reactive was a Brunswick Original Infero- got it 2nd hand from an uncle then when i had it drilled for my hand the driller stuffed up, then had it redrilled now its my spare ball. its drillled aggresively but hooks maybe 5 boards lol.... :rip: DEAD! haha

My first ball was a purple olympic striker, and the first reactive finger tip ball i used was a Red Track Triton, both good balls....

There are weird names for different colours these days, some sound right, some just dont make sence. So what colour is bubblegum anyway? :confused:
wd_bubblegum.jpg

MY FIRST BALL WAS A BRUNSWICK RUBBER THING WITH CORK INSIDE
Black Beauty?
Got one sitting in the next room drilled up by Ruth Guerster at the old Mornington Tenpin circa 1986.
It's cracked in the cold though unfortunately, I don't know how anyone could bowl with roughened cork in a thumbhole though :eek:

Back
Top Bottom