What bowling ball has been your best ball for the year

D

Dark Assailant

:2gunfire: my ebonte optyx formula one has been my best ball this year i have average 207 with that ball and i shot my first 300 with that ball earlier in the year so i'll be keeping this ball around for a long time to come. :2gunfire: :2gunfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :sleeping:

my one and only reactive ball i own...my beast! 14pound :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :) :p :p :p :p :!: :!:

mine would have to be by far my battle zone cannon its always pulled me through :) best ball i have ever owned

for oil it woudl be my predator and for normal lanes it would be my power bolt i love those two balls !!

All the balls that i own. My STORM X-Factor, Trauma Response and Eraser Blaze have been goin great. I cant complain. Im soon to get a Fear Factor, but over here in WA its gonna hook like buggery. :D :D :D

Later

My Columbia Wicked is still the best ball i own... bowled with it for practically the whole year -- so at least 500 games :D:D:D

Well the best ball i have had this year is my Apex Addiction but the best ball i have had was the Hex by Track. It was only a 13lb but i still seemed to bowl alright with it, i bowled my highest games with it. But yea my Addiction this year.

Murderdoll said:
All the balls that i own. My STORM X-Factor, Trauma Response and Eraser Blaze have been goin great. I cant complain. Im soon to get a Fear Factor, but over here in WA its gonna hook like buggery. :D :D :D

Later

Mate, i got mine tonight and it was at least 8-10 boards stronger than my Silver Streak Particle which is no slouch itself!!!

Turns the corner very nicely!

Its just what i need!! A Fear Factor to tear the lanes up. I forgot to mention my Spare Storm. Its an excellent ball when the conditions get shoddy.

And macca, i like the sound of that!!

Later

Ladies and Gentlemen

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would have to say my best ball of the year has been my Track Mutant! IOTs had about 600 games on the coverstock and stick hooks the most on oil than any ball i have, gotta lvoe its coverstock :) Then my Storm X-Factor Reloaded. What can i say, backend isnt the word! Good equipment, and i look forward to my Track CrunchTime i just ordered, should have it soon, and my Apex Aggression that i had to get redrileld after having the stooge that drilled it drill it wrong with negative side weight!!!! :p hehehehehe, happens, bad ball driller :) TTYS everyone :)

:D :D My best ball this was my track heat2. but then it started do die so i got a sling blade it is one hell of a ball and also my orignal reaper is goin strong :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom