What was your first ball

My first ball was a 14lb Nighthawk MKII,:D I had it for about 2 weeks and then it went missing ??:( I bowled about ten games and averaged around 180+ :D Never did get it back though ?? :( oh well .. hope whoever borrowed it bowled well with it !!

my first ball was a brunswick zone, it was a dark blue/green with lots and lots of sparkles.
my first reactive was an amf somthing i cant remeber, the ball was like 4th hand and was about 10 years old but it was good for me at the time

My first ever ball was one of those boogie balls... They are an AMF product if Im not mistaken...

But then I quit bowling for a little while and when I cam back the first ball I got was a Storm Too Hot

Hi all,

My first ball was a 10lb ebonite maxim ..... the colour....bright pink!! It did the job for me!! I won my first junior tournament at the age of 9 with that ball, so it was worth it. Also, don't mean to harp on but I also bowled my first 600 series with that ball too. My first reactive was an old green gyro pro. Something like that...it was about 13lb.

Ciao for now

Danni

my first ball was a purple columbia beast
then a Quantum forest green
then i think a power torque , another quantum , nitro r2
all probably old school now

first ball was a 14lb columbia plastic. First reactive was a 16lb ebonite thunderbolt, given to me for free by my uncle, who had averaged over 200 with it, havent lived up to that yet................

lol my first ball was like a columbia but i dont think it had its own thing just a plastic columbia lol like 10yrs ago and my first reactive was a kombat zone green and it did me wright for a couple yrs lol wow beat that lol

first ball was a 14lb visionary Blue Green Centaur.
Still use it too !

Mine was a 8lb silver ebonite maxim ( i still hav it too, somewhere in my wardrobe:p), all the way back wen i was 9yrs old... geeze dat was a LONG time ago:rolleyes: good times good times

*CaZaLiNe.C* said:
Mine was a 8lb silver ebonite maxim

Mine too...I loved that ball...got me my high game on bumpers, which I think still stands to this day...a 149 game ;)

I nearly forgot...see the ball that I'm using in my display picture to the left of this...that's the ball :)

Bubye

Rowey :p

i dont know if i have written on this but anyway mine was a 10lb purple maxim i think. and my first reactive was 12lb tornado a blue one

bec

Back
Top Bottom