What was your first ball

My first ball was a 12lb Columbia Lite Dot. Bowled my first ever 200 with it. I ended up selling it to some junior for $20.

My first reactive was a teal Rhino Pro. Oh the memories...

My first ball was a 14lb second-hand red/black swirly thing, which already had about a zillion games on it. Threw 697 with it though :) First reactive was my good ol' Purple Rhino Pro (14 or 15, dunno), which should still be around here somewhere. Loved that ball!

First ball was a 8lb Purple Siren.
First reactive ball was a Herritage Hurricane 13lb.

Toshio

First ball I ever 'owned' was my uncles old 16pd white dot. Was drilled to his fingers, but I used it for 6mths or so
First reactives were both a 16pd AMF XS (grey) and a 16pd Storm Thunder road, both were purchased at the same time second hand

My first ever ball was a 10lb ebonite maxim

first reactive ball was a 12lb columbia game (first 3 200 games, all in the same week :p )

cheers

matty

Well my first ball was an 11lbs Maxim IV which i gave to henri as a spare ball lol, then came on of my favourite balls of all the, my first reactive as a
Brunswick Battle Zone Cannon in 13lbs... (shot a 278 that afternoon in practise)

I should buy another one, one day...
Cheers,
BJ :D

My 1st ball was a 10lbs Columbia White dot in black which was a hand - me - down from my bro ... & i think my bro got it from some schmo called Gary coz that was the name engraved on the ball!

But my 1st reactive ball was a 13lbs Storm Erase It ... it was so cool coz it smelled like Orange! But then I shattered the weight block in it so I had 2 retire the old bugga ...

Can remember EXACTLY my first one, but I know my first fingertip ball was a 7 lb black house ball with white inserts. My first reactive was a purple Shadow/R

My First ball was red hammer 10 pounds
2nd Columbia White Dot 11 pounds
3rd Michael Jordan ball never drilled now in germany 12 pounds
4th AMF Bull Whip from my dad 14 pounds.

Chris

The first one i can remember having is an old Brunswick Eye Ball! Its a year older than me, so that makes it 18. I still have it to, cant bring myself to ever giving it away

well i had a 8lb very very old classic something it was green i cant remember cos it was way too long ago my mum left it in the car and it split in half

my first balle was a columbia white dot 11lb and it was purple i didnt get one till i had been bowling for 5 years that sucked but i was rapped when i got it
:D

Back
Top Bottom