Country Cup 2007 - Sale

As Long As Its Only The Hand

I Hope Its A BigBus I HAve A Feeling There Will Be A few Wanting To Get On

I have no idea what you are trying to get at there Kev. Lol. From all reports its one of those tandem buses imported from SA.

Gees guys the poor people from Sale will get a complex about the "special yellow bus" the way you are all talking!! lol

Now its that time of the year again when it is important to come up with an outfit for Carmers at country cup. Its a give and take thing so your turn next cup Andrew!!

Any ideas shoot them through to me, I have my thinking cap on!!

and conveniently you won't be at Emerson this year Carmers...... unless you are going to make a surprise visit?

Thanks for pointing that out Gatsby.

I will make the journey to have a look at some stage over the weekend.

Andrew, I just thought we were taking it in turns, and as you are not bowling at Werribee that Sale could be your turn.

And just to make a point, I don't ever remember seeing you in the pink jacket from emerson in Geelong, I saw David in it but not you!!

Plus I haven't got enough time between now and emerson to think and create, gees its only a few weeks away.

Its more fun dressing you up than dressing me up!!

We can take a vote?

Sorry Kev I don't do DB anymore, but wait I have an alternative, how about Pete for DB. I haven't run it past him yet and he will probably read it on here first!! And of course I will get in trouble.....but what the hell!!

I can't bowl and be DB, it just doesn't work!! Andrew can be DB at Werribee, can't you Andrew? lol

Sorry Kev I don't do DB anymore, but wait I have an alternative, how about Pete for DB. I haven't run it past him yet and he will probably read it on here first!! And of course I will get in trouble.....but what the hell!!
I can't bowl and be DB, it just doesn't work!! Andrew can be DB at Werribee, can't you Andrew? lol

Now who said i wanted to go in the first place? its not gonna be any good without me bowling there. And yes paige you are in trouble.

Oh Ohoooo Decision Time For Captain Pete

If You Want Pete You CAn Be The Drink Bitch,Paige Complains To Much And The Drinks Are Warm When You Get Them :)

And No Paige Driving 5 Km's To The Pub Is Not A Good Enough Reason For The Scotch Cans To Be Warm When You Get Them

Pete I'm Sure Someone Will Sneak You In To Have A Chuck

ha ha ha ha ha Kev, you crack me up!!!

No one told me scotch tastes like crap hot!! lol I don't drink it so I don't know!! Now you know why I sucked at DB so you wouldn't want me to do it again!! Method in my madness you know!! lol

Well maybe there will be no drink bitch!! And you can all suffer and get your own drinks!!

And Andrew I'm still going to dress you up!!

Back
Top Bottom