Country Cup 2007 - Sale

thank-you to Latrobe Valley Men on the round 20 match, its the way CC used to be and should happen more often, a great competetive match win a high energy feeling!

Easily one of the best games that I have ever been involved in - First place on the line with both teams displaying that in your face attitude and desire that they are both well documented for but also the respect these teams show for each other. Well done to our guys for the sportsmanship shown in that game and to Jase and his guys for that same sportsmanship.

Mattie i agree with you about luke daniels but thats no way to talk about your best mate is it and you forgot about the big "go ball go" call he has. How no one hit him has me buggered after the tourny was waitin for it but never happened and hope he does make it again cause we all need one f**k wit to abuse on the day.:p

I was just answering Mr Chandlers questions about "special" games. I have a feeling he already knew the answers but i was just obliging. We will concentrate on the 289 from now on. 396 for two - 198 average -- if you had done that all weekend you would have made the allstars Carmers :p :p .

Are we just taking the high and low games? Lol.

What an absolute riot you are Mattie.

For guys who grew up in the juniors when it was nasty and hard such as Griffo, myself, Wozza Jase and old man Chandler, and the hinton boys, its bloody funny reading your comments,i got tears rolling down my cheeks laughing so hard, its a hoot to see someone ripping it up and getting nasty. Maybe it may bring me back if i am allowed to go bannanas again! Not enough trash or hardness in the sport anymore.
Good for you mattie. Lets see the flak come in now!

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa

.....saying "My lanes wouldn't do this", nah.....

There were balls coming back with some kind of damage done to them all weekend.

PS. Good work on speaking your mind Mattie. It will be interesting to see how long your post or this thread stays up.

Well I would just like to say that, as a first timer, I thought it was an incredible weekend.
I have NEVER bowled at 2am before, and I'm not sure I want to ever again. Hopefully at future tournaments the timetable can be stuck to a bit better, whatever the cause was.:(

The cheers and chants were great. Nice to see so many people cheering each other on, and the sportsmanship shown by most was fabulous:D

Hugging and kissing and crying people that were complete strangers before the weekend - well...... what could be better than that!;)

While I definately did not bowl as well as I could, I suppose for my first time I did OK. Nothing under 100 anyway.

I'll be back, and as next time won't be the first time, I'll have no excuses.:cool:

See everyone next year:D

Shelby

Yes there was a few balls damaged on the lanes this weekend and its not a good thing to happen to anyone. I was on practice lanes and seen some of the damage to johns ball from albury around the thumb hole and from what he was sayin they didnt care that much about it not the right attitude to have on such a big weekend of bowlin but all in all was still a good weekend.

I said it would get deleted!! Did anyone print it off? LOL

Ash, I will put that in my diary for next year!! Can't wait already!!

Just keep re posting it Mattie. Lol.

Eventually they will get sick of deleting it and will leave it up. Lmao.

Hey All

What a weekend we had,toughest conditions I've bowled on in quite sometime but was always competive and always fun

Congrats to our Women ,first again,they always know what to do and how to do it,to the albury men I'II tell you what Andrew you have the makings of something special there (if you can keep them together),Oh and Ash you impressed a fair few girls on the weekend turn up in a "G" get'em really excited ;) ,and to my teammate's thanks for never giving in ,circumstances did'nt help us but you never took a backward step,(a couple of us did a sideward step when that little angry man got full on angry......Cheerz Griffo :D )

Congrats also to the allstars ,it was worth going early Mr Farqy

And a Big well done to colac on those shirts all I can Say is \\:D/ \\:D/

And Of Course thanks Chandler for the mental pushes ;-)

See ya next year guys all the best

Kevin Wilkins
Shepparton

vCash: 200

Default Re: Country Cup 2007 - Sale
And I must also mention a huge WELL DONE to Tori Wilkins for beating the All Star Mr Farky. I'll organise that 175 pin for you Tors!!

I'm sure Dave must have cheated in the last game to shoot the 250!! Lol

I've told everybody I know Dave!! lmao.

Just thought this needed to be brought up to see rhat us city people like to read your thread with great interest.
Deano is that a challenge to the city folk?

Back
Top Bottom