Country Cup 2007 - Sale

Check out the Junior CCup team fot the last 2 years - Woszczeiko, Mills, Webb sound familiar - If these kids hang around then not much going to change in the next 20 years either;)

I did look at that team for this year and noticed those names. Have a word to my brother on Friday nightand see if he can produce a junior Tomasinski so we can get that name back in a team somewhere then it will look very familiar.

your a weak a$$ woza, are you trying to dull a forum we have built.

you bite back you bitch, and you bite back by the time i get home from work

Maybe he was celebrating his birthday, but calls it work because he's getting old?!!!!! lol

Happy Birthday for Tuesday Craig, couldn't let it slip by!!

your a front runner woza, thats all you is, and your team is redundant if you aren't front running, it must be in the name though, hard and str8, will work wonders at sale, at least you wont get blown away by people who can score when a conditions down
about time you gave me some ammo
You got all the ammo you need - the gun is loaded - you just dont have the balls to pull the trigger;)
your a weak a$$ woza, are you trying to dull a forum we have built.
you bite back you bitch, and you bite back by the time i get home from work
Bite Me;)

Anyone over 21 is old......so my granddaughter keeps telling me :rolleyes:

Geez Woz you know you really have Big C by the aggots if he whats to start on me

So how long before you get the wander bug up and come back,it would be peaceful up there would'nt it,or has your natural talent to upset people shown itself,nah no matter how hard I try its just not the same knowing I am not going to be going head to head physically or mentally with you at emmerson

Hey Guess what we just moved and our new place has a double shower :wink: :wink:

thats old news kev, susie has already told me

its a shame though, i had so many fond memories of the old place

she'd be disappointed its so far for me to come now (phew i thought i had a typo for a sec)

now to you.......hows things buddy, hows rowey, is he over the fact that you run the show in shepp, and you have deemed him as redundant

hows the bunny going, still got his tail between his legs, i have a feeling after a couple of rounds with loader at emmerson, he might be stashing his ego there as well

Easy Target ,I get Better With Age

As Always I opened The Door And Chandler Walks Thru

You just had a birthday m8 you'd be closer to seniors than me would'nt you

do they have seniors in Queensland

i get better with age, hmmmm have you run that by susie lately???

the door was open, but when i went thru it, you weren't holding it

36, bad luck buddy, you go just after garioch, poor rob, i been bagging him about this when he turned 30

i have no idea, but look out qld if they do

Sale have just completed their roll offs. The team is

Men

Steve Covino
Mick Partridge
Earl Smith
Alan J Manners
Mick Manners
Gunther Czmok
Res: Lyal Stanton

Ladies

Sandy Morton
Chamaine Smith
Debbie Duncan
Michelle Crowson
Julie Marsh
Sharon Cuthill

I did not turn up due to an injury along with 2 other ladies so no reserve.

It will be interesting to see how the other centres handle the lanes and the heat. [-o< ;)

Liz

Back
Top Bottom