Country Cup 2007 - Sale

I was wondering whether the progressive results will be posted over the weekend (for those of us who can't attend in person), and where they can be accessed?
Good luck to all those participating (especially the Geelong team!)
Jennie

I will ask this question tonight when I attend the shirt presentation for the Sale team.

As I am only a mascot this year, if all else fails, I will find a computer and post what I can.

Liz

so WOZA............

that registration issue been cleared up now???

HAHAHAHA

(yeah i know i'm bored")

So come on Chandler, New Aircon - New Pins what are the odds on the winner of the Country cup.:confused:

woza's mob, the best dungeon players in the state, they'll win from warrnambool, and colac

sale will post their best finish in years and sunraysia will post their worst

woza and kevvy could be losing their all star virginity this year

jason and kelly will be the stars of the show

Great, the only problem is that Sale is not a dungeon and what odds' on Colac for the win:confused:

whats the odds on back to back winners? i reckon/hope it will happen! lol

Good Luck all, seeyas all up there!!!

Well the time is almost upon us. Just like to take this opportunity to wish every body a safe trip and good luck for the weekend.

Look forward to catching up with a few people.

Liz

I have a better Quiz Question for ya gary
Which Centre and Bowler holds the record for most cans drunk on the bus to a Country Cup...( BY Rumor Only Of Course)

Kev i must say it would be Latrobe to Mildura maybe 2000, all a bit of a blur when i was a young bloke. was a nd myself falling out of the bus at Trafalgar which is 25 mins from Morwell after guzzling 10 cans before we left! Or was that Morwell to Warrnambool?Yes Craig I am taking a spell from bowling to concentrate on my new business's and other things outside od bowling as you well know.
May venture down to sale if not to busy on the weekend to catch up with some mates althoung Deano where is the love, looking forward to taking all your money again at cards!
See ya all later
Jason Motta

thanks for popping up motts, just reminded me of something

CARLTON 1
ESSENDON 0

even the smallest of victories can be pleasant............. hehehehe

the spell was well needed after that appalling performance you put up last year ;)

and if woza, has a bad one this weekend, he might as well have a spell too

thanks for popping up motts, just reminded me of something
CARLTON 1
ESSENDON 0
even the smallest of victories can be pleasant............. hehehehe
I have seen this before a few years ago wasnt it? Carlton winning a pre season championship,then finishing last for a couple of years?
Its all about the main game my friend! Which by the way Essendon was above Carlton yet agian!!!!;)

Here are the scores for the men after the first four games

Shepparton 21
Latrobe Valley 17.5
Bendigo 17
Warrnambool 14
Albury 12.5
Colac 12.5
Geelong 10
Ovens & Murray 10
Sale 10
Ballarat 8
Sunraysia 7.5

High game 247 Shaun Chettleburgh
963 Albury

The teams that have had a bye so far are: Sale, Ballarat, Albury and Colac which are 0 points this year.

As far as I know the bowl is not posting scores. I will do what I can provided I can get copy of the results.

I did notice that Sale's tactics have worked. Last night whilst Warrnambool were practising, one of their bowlers balls split in half. However they did hit it lucky at dinner as they won a $100 voucher from the Star Hotel.

Liz

i rang kevvy

he said his mob was 8 in front at lunch on day 2 and the shepp women were leading too

mentioned that i am gonna have a field day at bagging all the greaats who have bowled under a 130 game.

but wouldn't drop any names (thank god for gatsby)

Last I saw was just before the ladies finished was
Shepp 112.5
LV 91
Bendigo 89 (i think)

Thats all I remember.
Maybe someone can correct me or add more if I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom