Country Cup 2007 - Sale

Hey guys
A couple people have said they've had trouble making donations through the website. You can also donate by writing a cheque to The Leukaemia Foundation and mailing it to me at:
Kirwan Tenpin & Squash
P.O. Box 4250
KIRWAN QLD 4817
Thanks everyone

Jodie - Got it to work on the web site - $50 coming your way

I rather see Chandlers head painted half yellow and half blue with the words I LOVE L.V. on the back. ;)

Maybe after everyone donates he will get his head painted in the colours of the winning association (the one that donates the most money)

I rather see Chandlers head painted half yellow and half blue with the words I LOVE L.V. on the back. ;)
Maybe after everyone donates he will get his head painted in the colours of the winning association (the one that donates the most money)
Thanks for the donation Wozza, & this is a classic idea :rofl:
I hope it will catch on.

good luck to everyone bowling this weekend and may the best team win......

GO BENDIGO...

Cheers Matt

Good luck to all who are bowling this weekend, I will be there supporting Grumpie for Sale and Jenny Bosma for Morwell.Hope I can keep awake.:rolleyes:

The Ballarat mens tem will be spending all day Friday at the local Sale tip looking for there ex team mascot Rhonda Rottenbox, we believe she was dumped there some time ago due to her going down all the time, lol
If anybody could point us in the right direction please let us know, we would all love to be reunited with her once again????????????:p :p

Good Luck to all bowlers this weekend. May the best team on the day win. Wish i could be there to watch and yet even better participate in this great event. Maybe next year..... Maybe....

The Ballarat mens tem will be spending all day Friday at the local Sale tip looking for there ex team mascot Rhonda Rottenbox, we believe she was dumped there some time ago due to her going down all the time, lol
If anybody could point us in the right direction please let us know, we would all love to be reunited with her once again????????????:p :p
What about Barbara Bigguns Woody -- won't she get jealous??

Speak to Earl the girl and he will give you approximate depth and period when she was buried.:( :eek:

Maybe Rhonda does not want to be found.She might be very happy buried away from all you GUYS:rolleyes:

Just some updates about the bowl, yes the air con is in and new pins in aswell. Could make for some good high scoring or maybe too may flat bottoms (how did Rhonda get into this update):(

Anyone wishing dinner Friday night at the Star please let me know ASAP and also with the greyhounds Saturday.:D :confused:
Thanks
Grumpy

I was wondering whether the progressive results will be posted over the weekend (for those of us who can't attend in person), and where they can be accessed?

Good luck to all those participating (especially the Geelong team!)

Jennie

Goodluck to everyone on the weekend.
Im sure you will all enjoy yourselves.
My pick for OTB winners....... Denece Jones and Jason Way
Please don't have too much fun without us :(
See you all next year at Ballarat.

"GOOOO SUNRAYSIA"

Lisa G

Back
Top Bottom