Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Hi Bowlers,

Would anyone in B Squad like a change to A squad for Steve Lenton as he has early work commitments on Sat morn. Please let me know in the next couple of days.

Thank you,
Hollywood. :)

Hi Hollywood i am in B squad and my trip is at 2:20PM Will I make it to the airport in time? Thank you.

Hi Fely,

Yes that timing shouldn't pose any problems, looking at a 7am start on Sunday which should see you finished at 11.15 approx.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Hi Steve Lenton,

You have your spot in "B" Squad mate so it's all good. See you on the 23rd. :)
Sorry for the mistaken Steve in my earlier post reply, senior moment.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Hi Steve Lenton,

You have your spot in "B" Squad mate so it's all good. See you on the 23rd. :)
Sorry for the mistaken Steve in my earlier post reply, senior moment.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

There will be blood!:D
Thanks for doing that. Would have hated to miss the tournament

cheers
steve

Hi Sam Romeo,

You have a start, would you like A squad or B squad. Please reply ASAP. We will now have 1 spot now available if anyone knows someone who would like at start.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

To all bowlers bowling in the Canberra Seniors Cup a reminder that "Animal's Proshop on Wheels" will be here with a FULL range of products available to you all. Lawrie will be able to tend your needs Saturday 23rd PM after he bowls in "A" squad Sunday 24th he will be available in the morning before he bowls.
Cheers
Swanny

Hi Bowlers,

Have just had a request from Wayne Kelly in A squad that he would dearly love to swap to B squad if someone can help out as he has another bowler in B squad staying with him over
the weekend and it would make it much easier for them to be in the same squad.
Any takers please post here or ring me ASAP . Send me a message in my inbox for my mobile.

Thank you,
Hollywood.

Hi David,
Is any practice available on Friday on the proposed condition??

HI Kevin,

Yes it most certainly is please note previous post by Swanny:

Hi All Bowlers,
The Management of AMF Bowl Tuggeranong have been kind enough to put on the following for a Friday and Saturday dinner special for those who are interested.

1 Grilled chicken with chips and salad.

2 Grilled sirloin steak with chips and salad

Both dishes include a complimentry Glass of Wine, Tea or Coffee Cost is only$15-00 Per Person and includes a bonus 2 games of Practice after your dinner.

As AMF are one of our Major Sponsors for the Cup we hope that some of you will take up the offer.
Cheers
Swanny

Hi Bowlers,

Here is the current squad listings. 1 spot still available in A squad if anyone has someone in mind.

Regards,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom