2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

The pattern will be put down across the whole house at 8am and 2pm Friday.
Please contact the bowl to book if you intend to practice.

Hi Susanne
Can you add Greg Brooks to A Squad, if not B is fine. I will be at the bowl tomorrow to pay.

Looking for the latest scores for the 2013 Sydney Seniors Classic at Rooty Hill... Go to tenpin.org.au then hit Tenpin Events, then Events Home Page and just below is the Progressive Scores. Hope this helps all xox

Sunday, 16 June 2013

2013 Sydney Seniors Classic
AMF Rooty Hill RSL 55 Sherbrooke Street Rooty Hill 2766
Saturday 15th & Sunday16th June 2013

Entry Form | Men |Women
Women
women.png

Men
Men.png

TBA_Logo160.jpg

National Ranked Event
Accreditation No. A13/0146

sponsors-8_01.jpg

© Tenpin Bowling Australia 2013

http://www.tenpinevents.org.au/2013_Ranked_Events/Sydney_Seniors_Classic/results.htm#

Firstly l would like congratulate the winners in Jeanette Baker and Martin Muxworthy who both bowled very well and also to all the place getters.. l would also like to congatulate Rooty Hill manager Dion Alexander and all his staff on a very well run and organised tournament although l think a pizza for the first 300 bowled was a little miserly....

Had a great weekend well run tournament and the Domino's pizza was great even though I had to share it and eat it fast just in case some one in "B" squad bowled a 300 and I had to share it with them.

probably lucky to even get a pizza nowadays kevin. think you will find heaps of 300s bowled over the last 10 years have received nothing at all. at least you got a feed.

Hi Kev
Well done for your 300 game.
You did well to get a pizza. I bowled one at Caboolture a few years ago and all I got was a cup of coffee,
as it was in a Championship and not a league.
Mike Sull

Back
Top Bottom