2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

Hi All

Finally back from Hols, had a great time and are now trying to get everything organised.

Need to know urgently who needs a spot on the bus to the airport on Sunday afternoon
Regards Susanne

Hi Susanne,
Thanks for the update. Glad you had a great time on your holiday.
As it turns out, events have conspired against me and I can't make it now. Please remove me from B Squad.

I hope the tournament goes well and hopefully I will catch you all later in the year.
Cheers
Jan Nordin

Susanne,
Unless A squad has changed on Sunday I think you have led John astray. Isn't A squad starting at 8am on Sunday?

Jill

Reactions: bm2
Hi John

You need to be a Rooty Hill on Saturday no later than 1pm and again on Sunday at approx 12 noon

Hi Susanne,

I am in the same squad as John and you have told him to be at the bowl at 12 noon on Sunday. My Entry Form says A squad bowl at 8.00am on Sunday. Can you please confirm.

Hi Susanne,
this is what you get for not reading the entry form correctly as I assumed that "B" squad was bowling first on Sunday and booked flights accordingly. If "B" squad is bowling as advertised can you pls see if someone in "A" squad is willing to swap.
Thank you, Kevin

Hi Susanne,

I also assumed B squad would be Sunday morning, our flight is Sunday afternoon, please see if I can swap to A squad

Thanks

Barry

Hi Susanne and to the interstate bowlers,
I do not mind what squad I bowl in as I live in Sydney.
I can change to suit bowlers as long as I know by Friday.
I just need to know what the "A" and "B" squad start time for both days, so that what happened to Jan Nordin in Canberra does not happen to me.
Regards
John

Hi Suzanne.

what time the pattern will be lay down on friday 14th.

will the B squad will be starting later then 12:00pm . Just want to know because of work

Sith

Hi Everyone

I am suffering from jet lag and it is not hard to confuse me at the moment (hey all lets leave it at that :)). Jill you are correct, A Squad bowls Saturday afternoon and Sunday Morning - B Squad bowls Saturday Evening and Sunday Afternoon.

See you all there

Hi Susanne and to the interstate bowlers,
I do not mind what squad I bowl in as I live in Sydney.
I can change to suit bowlers as long as I know by Friday.
I just need to know what the "A" and "B" squad start time for both days, so that what happened to Jan Nordin in Canberra does not happen to me.
Regards
John
John - Just be at the bowl no later than 1pm Saturday. We wont start without you :)

Hi Suzanne.

what time the pattern will be lay down on friday 14th.

will the B squad will be starting later then 12:00pm . Just want to know because of work

Sith

Sith: You will need to be at Rooty Hill by 5.30pm on Saturday Evening and 12:00pm on Sunday afternoon. The B squad on Sunday will probably start a little later but if A squad finishes early we do not want to be standing around waiting for bowlers to arrive thus the 12pm check in time.

Back
Top Bottom