2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

Susanne

Just a Bowler
Hi All

Attached is the Squad Listing for the Sydney Classic taken from previous forum.

You will note that Macquarie Bank is longer a sponsor and I would like to thank TBA NSW for providing funds to allow this tournament to continue this year.

Entry Form will be on Totalbowling and TBA Website as soon as accreditation is received.

Mandy Kirkland will be looking after Squad Bookings and Deposits as I will be away for 4 week in May and June
Email Address: [email protected]
Bank: Westpac BSB: 732164
Account No: 500910

Susanne
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sydney Classic Squad Bookings.xls
    19 KB · Views: 297
B squad please. I'll try to turn up on time I promise! :)

Jan Nordin

Hi Jan

I checked with TBA and the ruling is that if a bowler is late he can commence bowling from the frame at which his is ready to bowl forfeiting the previous frames.

Regards Susanne

To All Bowlers

Please note that if squad numbers in the Sydney Classic fall below 85 we will be running the A Squad only. So please take this into consideration when making travel arrangements.

Susanne

Hi Jan

I checked with TBA and the ruling is that if a bowler is late he can commence bowling from the frame at which his is ready to bowl forfeiting the previous frames.

Regards Susanne

Hi Susanne,

Thanks for checking up on that. I was pretty sure that was the rule but I wasn't going to raise hell about it as it was my first Senior Tournament. Those extra 3 frames may have snuck me into the bottom of the money list for day 2 but it's all done and dusted and hopefully lessons learned on all sides. Apart from my own disappointment, the real issue would've been poor Kaye having to bowl on her own all day and upsetting the rhythm of each block as they try to pace themselves to not finish too early each time. Glad it at least worked out in that sense.

Cheers
Jan

Entry Form for the Sydney Classic is now available and is attached.

Please note that if numbers fall below 85 entries the tournament will proceed with only the A Squad so please keep this in mind when making travel arrangements to the tournament.

Regards Susanne
:):rolleyes::confused:

Attachments

• 2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Entry Form.pdf
    280.8 KB · Views: 218
Back
Top Bottom