Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Hi Bowlers,

Last request before most hit the road. Would anyone like to swap with Rob Zikman in A squad please as an early getaway Sunday would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Hollywood.

Last Squad List as of 10pm tonight Thursday 21st.

Kind Regards,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 130
David,

Great job in keeping up with all the change requests and for the communications flow. I'm looking forward to bowling in my first Senior Event (Not the early start tomorrow so much...) and just wanted to pass on my thanks and appreciation for all your efforts to get this running.
Cheers
Jan

Would like to inform you that due to work commitments I am unable to attend, my apologies for the late notice. Have a great tournament.

Thanks Paul McCammon

David,

Great job in keeping up with all the change requests and for the communications flow. I'm looking forward to bowling in my first Senior Event (Not the early start tomorrow so much...) and just wanted to pass on my thanks and appreciation for all your efforts to get this running.
Cheers
Jan
Thanks mate.
CYA tomorrow.
Hollywood.

Final results for the Canberra Seniors Cup for 2013.
Congratulations to the winners - Bob Whybrow and Jeanette Baker in the Seniors Divisions and Mick Kennedy and Christene Webster in the Grand Seniors Divisions.

Thanks to all who competed this year, and we hope to see you all again in 2014.

Cheers
Bryan and David

Attachments

• CSC Results Overall Results.pdf
    409.3 KB · Views: 266
Well done to the winners and the tournament committee.

Personally struggled a lot on saturday , better on sunday. Just goes to show that if you don't bowl on these types of patterns regulary you're in for hard time. Practice required!!! Anyway still had a good weekend. Do it again next year.

Gary Boater

I agree Gary. Apart from the communication issue about change of start time on Sunday, the tournament was a good indication of where my game is at and that some practice is required if I want to be competitive in the Senior ranks.

I'm not going to get into a debate over changing the advertised start times but I will just say that I hope there are some lessons learned on both sides. It was an expensive lesson for me for sure but I'll live.

Congrats to the winners. It was cool seeing a lot of blasts from the past out there. I'm sure you'll see me out on the lanes again sometime.

Cheers
Jan

Hi Bowlers,

I would like to say again my sincerest apologies in particular to the Grand Senior Ladies that were inconvenienced yesterday during the presentations of the Canberra Seniors Cup with the incorrect names on the payout cheques. We have now rewritten the overall place getters cheques and will have them to you this week.

I would also like to thank all our Sponsors once again without you these tournaments just wouldn't be the same and of course all the bowlers. Also to Craig Jeffery and his team at AMF Tuggeranong I think we had very few issues that caused us any undue delays I think the tournament run pretty well to schedule, thank you again.

We do hope that everyone had a great tournament and hope to see everyone back next year for our normal scoring oiling pattern.:)
Will keep you posted re: 2014 sometime in November.

Kind Regards,
Hollywood ( David Ashton ) & Bryan Fitzpatrick.

Hi Bowlers, Again!!

I need some more addresses for the following bowlers so we can post out their cheques. If you could send me your address to my inbox ( not here ) I will get these out to you ASAP.
John Carroll
Gary Boater
Mark Molloy
Barry Wicks
Fred Houshman
Frosty Gorostiaga
Tony Murray

Christene Webster
Barb Richmond
Kaye Talbot
Val Porteous

Thank you,