Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Hollywood

Hi All,
Please find attached the current squad list & Entry Form in which we are just awaiting the accreditation number for and will repost once received. To secure your spots please send your $50 Non-Refunable deposit as per entry form or via Direct Deposit to the following account:
ATBSO of ACT
Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 062909
Acc No: 10012244
Using your Surname & CSC as description please.

Kind Regards,
Ian Swan with Hollywood's help.:)

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013.xls
    72.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Canberra Seniors Cup 2013 Entry Form.pdf
    745.8 KB · Views: 362
Updated Squad List.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013.xls
    72.5 KB · Views: 92
Hi Swanny,

I see you have me in "B" Squad...........Good Boy.
See you there.

Tony Stoppel

Hi All,
Please find attached the current squad list & Entry Form in which we are just awaiting the accreditation number for and will repost once received. To secure your spots please send your $50 Non-Refunable deposit as per entry form or via Direct Deposit to the following account:
ATBSO of ACT
Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 062909
Acc No: 10012244
Using your Surname & CSC as description please.

Kind Regards,
Ian Swan with Hollywood's help.:)

Hi Bowlers ,
As you can see both 'A' and 'B' squads are now full,so please nominate which squad you wish to be put down for reserve.
Thank you
Ian S

Ian,

please add

Pau lMcCammon
Richard Brown (GS)

to the reservelist for "B" Squad seeing as the event is already full, althoughI will take anything thats available, but B preferably.

Thanks
Brenton

Hi Swanny,

Could you please put my name down for A Squad please and I will EFT the full entry amount this afternoon,

Thanks,
Jeanette Baker

Swanny,

Got to be honest with you mate with regards to this post. How can the squads be full before you have advertised the details?

Thought we were supposed to be stopping this system??????????????

Please add Fred Housham to B squad.

Tony,

The system where the host walks around at the end of the year taking names for the following year.
This doesn't allow for any newbies nor anyone that has left early to have a chance.
The squads are full up before you have walked out of the bowl.

Back
Top Bottom