Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

True I was a bit surprised myself, I only ask because as a organizer of such events I thought you had a system but never invited me.......how rude...lol.

You talk about not being fair when people don't hang around the last tournament to put names down for the next year, we all are smart enough to know it
happens........
I like the system where those fantastic TBA people announce at the TBA nationals re the selection of 4 bowlers to represent the country at Vegas next year and will be using
the first 3 tournament as part of the selection process...........but don't tell the people who were not at the nationals (Like me), and then email me a couple of weeks
ago to say there are still working out the criteria............bugger me........good hey!!............and you talk about communication skills.......

Adding to that...I only hope those people who have there names down for the first 2 event and are thinking of trying out for the national team, have there names down here at Canberra....other wise they better bowl fantastic for the first 2 events.........

Hi Swanny (you old f@rt). You have me as a Grand Senior. I might look like I've had a hard life but I haven't reached the lofty heights of 60 (yet). You have me in "A" squad (which is fine) but my preference is for "B" so if I could go on the list for "B" it would be appreciated. I'll send my deposit through tonight.

Cheers (you old bugger)

Tony,

Agree, I didn't bowl TBA Nationals this year and only found out what was happening due to my involvement as NSW seniors rep.
Simply put not good enough.

The new system was supposed to work as follows:

The event date was accredited and then listed.
You nominated.
All deposits paid within 1 month of the event.
If not paid name taken off and 1st reserve advised and automatically in provided deposit paid in say 3 days.

Provides equal and fair opportunity to all.

Hi Ian

On second thoughts please put Steven and myself in any squad we can get but prefer A for Susanne and B for Steven

Thankyou

Fair enough Bob, is this just for NSW or ?? Cause no one approached myself on this or Ronda (I think) for SA.

And then when you say listed, I assume you mean Total-bowling ????
What happen if an organizer isn't prepared to use the internet....
And what happens if a organizer does what you say and squads are filled up at the local tournament before
he gets a chance to post in Australia wide....
Too many variables to worry about............

I agree all deposits must be paid at least 3 to 4 week prior to the event before reserve start filling there space.
It's a toughy.....

Hi Ian

Plese add Nick koumandakisto the reserve list. Any squad is fine.
I will transfer deposit forim and I later today

Hi Swanny,

Could you please put my name down for A Squad please and I will EFT the full entry amount this afternoon,

Thanks,
Jeanette Baker

Hi Jeanette, I am only helping Ian out with this but you are Defending Champion and they don't pay if there bowling.
Cheers, Hollywood.

Hi All,

Updated Squad List attached as of 9.30pm tonight.

Cheers, Swanny & Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013.xls
    74 KB · Views: 50
The problem is that if your not on the "like" list you do not get a spot.

Susanne if you look at the original post for the SA Seniors Classic for 2013 it's no different. Unless ALL Tournaments are going to run
with a new system then from the start of next years Seniors Ranked Tournaments no-one should have early slots and all need to then
apply for their spot via the Official Entry Form ONLY when it's released. NO Entry Form returned with deposit NO Start, sound fair???

Only my thoughts..
Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom