2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

It's the thought that counts, well done to the winners and Kevin on the 300. Enjoyed the weekend and will try and make more Seniors Tournaments.

Well done to Jeanette and Martin on the wins and congrats again on the 300 Kevin.

Happy to sponsor this event for next year and enjoyed it. If I bowled on the first day like I did on the second day, I would have been dangerous ! I thought the pattern was challenging and rewarded consistent accurate bowling and I believe it will be OK for November IMO. Regards

Andrew C

Average yearly wage in Australia in 1963, was $5807. Today it is approx $70,000. The first two 300s bowled attracted prizes including overseas trips plus $2000 prizemoney. The third won a trip to Japan plus a new Vauxhall car.
Convert that to to-days money, and that would equal prizemoney of around $33,500, for a 300 game. Never mind the overseas trips!

That sure must have been some Pizza!!!

You were lucky - I give Chupa Chups or lolly teeth ! Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore gave Bec W. a voucher for over $200 last year in Ladies Classic ..... sadly, the sponsorship for the tournament is difficult to find these days and any 'extras' are a real bonus.

You were lucky - I give Chupa Chups or lolly teeth ! Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore gave Bec W. a voucher for over $200 last year in Ladies Classic ..... sadly, the sponsorship for the tournament is difficult to find these days and any 'extras' are a real bonus.
And i have happily spent it! Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore, i suggest people buy from them, really really comfy!

I believe at the recent Melbourne Cup, Brian Pilkington was given a bowling ball donated by KGB Proshop.

like to thank organisers and sponsors for a great weekend.

congrats to Martin and Jeanette (who beat all the men)

bonus was I bowled ok and got a bit of cash back.

hope to see you all in Townsville at nationals

thanks

Geoff

Back
Top Bottom