Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Maybe some locals could offer to move before asking other bowlers to tackle 3 and 4 hour drives after finishing a squad in the late afternoon.

I know Susanne but we do already have 17 out of 20 locals in A squad and I am trying to get 1 more to make the 55. I need to stay in B otherwise you will all be checking yourselves in. :)

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Hi David...Peter Gallagher(Vic) would be willing to swap to "A" squad if that will help, would like to know asap if this is happening as we will be on holidays and not always able to be online....

Hi Peter,

That is most generous of you, thank you very much consider yourself in A squad. We now have 54 in A squad.

Cheers,
David.

Hi Hollywood

Would you be able to post the latest squad listing please so that we know what squad we are in - definitely.... We Seniors tend to forget...

Cheers
Annie

Hi Hollywood

Would you be able to post the latest squad listing please so that we know what squad we are in - definitely.... We Seniors tend to forget...

Cheers
Annie

Hi Annie, Request granted :)
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 63
Sorry but remove Joseph Moraitis
Personal matters
Helpfull I will be there next yesr

Regards Joseph

Hi Brien S,

You have a start in A squad. Could you please do a $50 deposit, Acc details on First post.We now have 55 in both squads. Finally there. :)

Regards,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 62
hi, great news all the squads are sorted,well done ! can you please confirm check in time for squads ?
thanks

Hi Hollywood,
After reading the latest squad listings I noticed that I still only have $50 next to my name. Just checking to make sure you have received direct debit for the full amount? xox

Hi Bowlers,

After all feedback the format will remain at 8 Sat & 8 Sun. Saturday A squad checked in by 7.30 am. Start bowling at 8.00 am sharp or earlier if lanes and bowlers are ready. B Squad should be checked in by 12.45 pm. for a possible 1 pm start if A squad get away early.

Sunday: I would like to start B squad at 7.00 am. and A squad checked in by 11.45 am and start bowling at 12.15 pm should have us finished at 4.30 pm.

I will also make this announcement on Saturday at the start of the days play.

Kind Regards,
Hollywood.

Hi Hollywood

Could you please put me down as a reserve again, i now think i can make the torney.

Thanks
Brian Looby

hi hollywood

my computer won't let me download squad listings for canberra. I've been told that i'm in A squad (although i thought i originally
stipulated B). If this is true and can't be changed then i will have to withdraw due to work commitments early saturday
morning. This would be sad but don't lose any sleep if you can't put me in B as i really won't make a fuss about it.

sorry about the spanner in the works
cheers
steve lenton

hi hollywood

my computer won't let me download squad listings for canberra. I've been told that i'm in A squad (although i thought i originally
stipulated B). If this is true and can't be changed then i will have to withdraw due to work commitments early saturday
morning. This would be sad but don't lose any sleep if you can't put me in B as i really won't make a fuss about it.

sorry about the spanner in the works
cheers
steve lenton

Hi Steve, Yes it was asked that B for you and A for Susanne but then on a later post, it was said on second thoughts any squad for both you or Susanne but prefer B & A.
So as the spots became available A was first so I got you a start in A rather than wait for B and possibly miss a spot in the tournament altogether.
I will see if someone would like to swap for you.
Cheers,
Hollywood

Back
Top Bottom