Association Challenge Lane schedule right or wrong?????

Vanessa, are you know supporting another team? Nice to know how you feel about the bundy team. Im so cut :sad1:

Dont i deserve a piece? :D :D

hey i go where the cake gos, and aren't you staying with the "enemy" over the weekend anyway?
And kellie is right (as always) you just had to comment on a slice of yummy cake

haha but atleast i know bundy will be the team to beat this weekend.
yeh too right about that. as far as food is concerned im involved haha

hey adam i think we might have 2 get our own cake cause i dont wanna share wit a traiter. eg (someone that is only supporting goldcoast just for cake) and they they live in bundy how rude. lol :roflmao: :roflmao:

hey adam i think we might have 2 get our own cake cause i dont wanna share wit a traiter. eg (someone that is only supporting goldcoast just for cake) and they they live in bundy how rude. lol :roflmao: :roflmao:

yeh sounds like a plan kirsty. :ban: anyone who wants to support another team from eating it :D
hahahahaha

hi hamo
i thought the secret password was how the brisbane team was choosing their starting line up. i guess you will be coming in cold off the bench then.

Garden Gnome Strikes Again. You're a better source than " New Idea", Drewy.

Since you've let the cat out of the bag, i might as well confirm it, Yes i will be coming in COLD off the bench.

Besides I'm usually buggered after warm-up so it might not be a bad idea after all.;) Gotta look after one of the OLD buggers in the team.

Considering the kind and caring Gnome that you are and Sir Phil has come out of retirement will you be supplying all teams with ear plugs because we know how you both can talk the leg off a chair. :p

Considering we're OLD:wheelchair: team mates i will have a friendly wager with you, First one to get a messenger or scout in the Challange buys the other a drink? ( Practise/warm-up doesn't count )

We could be waiting awhile. :av-2:

Quail man didn't know you had it in you but that line was a corker "Hey Drewy I think the password to the GC penthouse is the same that they used to make the GC team at the roll-off, except they forgot to tell jase till about 6 weeks later."

Andrew don't bother cleaning the spot where the Men's Trophy goes in the Gold Coast Cabinet. In a year or 2 you'll have enough dust to make a replica.:2smiley.php:

Late Rumour from the Over 45's Talent Committee, Michelle Oberman you're on the LIST:theBar:

3 days to go

JESTER

Hey Hamo , my money is on drewy for the first messenger, as its hard to through one while warming the bench.
Hey drewy sounds like Brissy have a password that some of there own team members don't even know:pokey:

Gold Coast penthouse:theCabin: now whats going on inside :JD: which leads to :theBar: then :romp_69l: which always turns into :busted2: and :argue: :chair: :slap_1gtk: :stretcher: , no wonder the mens trophy cabinet is bare.

gotta give Quailly top marks for that reply!!!!

:woot_jump: :smilie_gruenweiss: :woot_jump:

Lot of huff and puff here guys but just remember whose name dominates the winners trophy..

CQ nice post - but the Gold Coast Team wouldn't even consider staying in anything less than 5 star. At the last team briefing we even had to explain to them what an RSL club was.

And Tony does your team have a captain this year, or doesnt anyone cut the mustard?

Lot of huff and puff here guys but just remember whose name dominates the winners trophy..
CQ nice post - but the Gold Coast Team wouldn't even consider staying in anything less than 5 star. At the last team briefing we even had to explain to them what an RSL club was.

Sorry Andrew I guess what happens in a 5 star Gold Coast Penthouse is :jump_rope: :violin: :bf_nonew: :suck_kr: :sewingblue: :sofa: :smilie_gruenweiss: :duh: .

:D

Nice work Quaily…:smiley.php:

You forgot to mention Off lane Antics that other Association Teams both Men and Ladies will get up to after a few drinks…
;)

Brisbane
Men - will :argue: about amount of games they are getting while the ladies are behind the :sofa: :tongue4: :group:

Bundaberg
Have hired some local ladies to :bullrider: transport them each day to the bowl...

Caboolture
:angel2: that not to much of this :romp_69l: goes on amongst the men's team after a few :beerchug: behind :getOUT_2: Otherwise we will see plenty of :inlove: from them all on the lanes, which will encourage plenty of :secret: from other teams...

Kingaroy

Will miss check in each day as they have never seen anything like this :TVsurf: where they come from...

Ipswich
Both teams will spend the whole tournament trying :mountainClimb: up the leader board

Hervey Bay
Will constantly have :GoogleHell: burning for there other hobbies :g: ...

Rockhampton

Will do like they always do :av-31:...:waterskiing: treat it as another holiday...

Toowoomba

With the latest rain will miss the tournament all together as roads will be closed and the only way in will be :av-143:

Sunshine Coast
Had all there ladies busy this week :sewingblue: to make sure they win best dressed yet again...The men's team will borrow some of the Gold Coast :marsa37: if they win, to go to the dinner in...As there usual transport :horse: will be being groomed by the Toowoomba teams...

Just remember all in good fine guys…Have a safe trip…

Geez, I wish I was going to Bundy this weekend.....:Vette:

have a great weekend everyone!!!

Wow....... Lets do that again!!!!

C'mon Andy you know none of us in the Bris Vegas Team need to have the big C word beside our name because we're :angel2:.

I think you should be more worried about us cutting the cheese than mustard.:tongue:

Quail man , supreme ruler and leader of Sunny Coast. You're on fire. Where's this all been the last couple years? And coming from a SIR. You're breaking ranks or is this a new era for the Sirs. I hope all the hype you've created can continue on the weekend. I hate to see you Crash and :GoogleHell:. or get RSI from all this typing:p

And how can i not have a dig at the Inspirational and Divine Cult Leader of the Gold Coast Silvertails, Capt Freehook ( Blast from the past).

Now where do we start? We could talk about the night......no that won't work. Or the incident last yr where.....nah thats not funny. What about the camping ,sorry i mean cramping in Caboolture............thats been done already. The lack of equipement gag........shoot people won't understand it.

Man i've got nothing. Sorry mate. I won't be able to sleep now until i can come up with something. Oh the pain. Hang on what about the incident........ bugger i'm just clutching at straws.

JESTER down but not out, I will be back.

I think you should be more worried about us cutting the cheese than mustard.:tongue:

Hammo, Mate I was at the Captain's workshop the other day, and you should of seen the amount of food, and especially the fine meats the show ponies have, I wouldn't be worried about the cheese being cut, because the amount of people staying in there Penthouse, the fire brigade have been put on stand bye for Flammable Gas emissions, at Bingara. :D :D :D :D

C'mon Andy you know none of us in the Bris Vegas Team need to have the big C word beside our name because we're :angel2:.

hmmmmm........Hammo I know for a fact that some of you in the Brisbane team do have the big C beside your name but its a different meaning :new_shocked:

Back
Top Bottom