Rockhampton Association Challenge Team

nls

The roll off for the Rocky Association Challenge Team was held today, after which the team was selected (although those selected would have made the team had it been first past the post).
The 2008 Rocky Team is :-

Mens

Name (roll off average from today)
Ben Johnson (194.8)
Nathan Stein (189.3)
Andrew Henwood (184.4)
Brad Ross (180.7)
Graham Allen (172.7)
Dale 'Jester' Warren (170.9)
Michael Wooler (168.0)

Ladies

Name (roll off average from today)
Lesley Steffen (169.5)
Tammy Gurr (165.3)
Lauren Gronow (158.4)
SUe Whalan (153.5)
Leesa Bartlem (152.6)
Amanda Frost (n/a)*
Liza Stein (n/a) *

*Liza & Amanda were unable to roll off due to injury (Liza) & pregnancy (Amanda)

Congratulations to all those that made the team, as you will see from the scores, it was a pretty tough day at the office :swear::swear:

Will be a great weekend, only 7 months to go !

Well done great to see that you made selections this year (ladies) and well done to the gladstone convert andrew henwood see you there buddy

Well done to all who made the team, especially my old mate Dale "Jester" Warren. Still life in the old dog!!!!!
Looks like the roll off was on an interesting condition, hopefully by the State Titles the bowl may have spent some time and money on improving it, we can only hope.
Jim

Well done to all who made the team, especially my old mate Dale "Jester" Warren. Still life in the old dog!!!!!
Looks like the roll off was on an interesting condition, hopefully by the State Titles the bowl may have spent some time and money on improving it, we can only hope.
Jim

Yeah and that dog got a little bit older last sunday.:p

Congratulations too everyone who made the team.

After seeing the scores bowled on the weekend, im glad i was a selector and not bowling.;)

Well done to all who made the team, look forward to having you as fierce competitors next year (fingers crossed that we'll be there in the Brisbane camp)

Huge congrats to Amanda Frost on making the Rocky team. Way to go chicky ;)

Also congrats to Leesa Bartlem, Nathan Stein, Graham Allen and what would Association be without
"THE ONE - THE ONLY" Dale 'Jester' Warren :wedgie:

Brad and Rachel

The Managers and Coaches have now been selected and they are:

Womens Coach: John Mc Kenna
Womens Manager: Ruth Stevenson

Mens Manager: Geoffrey Stevens

For something different this year, the Mens team don't have a coach. It will be interesting see how it all operates.

Sorry guys I missed this thread…Well done to all who made the team…Looks like Mr Mac made you all work hard for your positions…Looks like well balanced teams with both youth and experience…Might see a few more bowlers traveling to the tour from up that way next year, judging by a couple of new faces…

Well done to Nathan and a special mention and best wishes to Geoffrey on his new found position…I am sure you will do well…

Hopefully see you all in June…

Back
Top Bottom